Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

And if you tune in from 5 pm you will hopefully be able to see Nathan Redmond in action for the England Under 21s against Croatia.

Watching on telly. They are intact showing this game in Norway too.

Hooper does not look like he is going to break much of a sweat in this game. hardly moved so far, 15 mins played.

Carlton Morris playing well. Big frame.

I also like Miquel so far.

This Tottenham team is very young indeed, and we should win this comfortably. Predicting 4-0, 4-1 or similar.

[quote user="Herman "]Some good forward play. Good to see Morris back. Not sure why he''s back though.[/quote]

He''s just back for this game, will go back to Oxford after the game. Very impressed with his play so far, looks good.

The passing often looks hesitant and disjointed, we give the ball away too cheaply and resort too easily to lumping it. Perhaps an artifact from Adam''s time as U18 boss? Average first half, but Hooper has held the ball up well.

All head tennis and hopeful punts at the moment, interspersed with the odd passing move. The ball is up and down like a fiddler''s elbow. McGrandles looks quite promising, but his team-mates need to pull their fingers out.

Seen absolutely nothing to suggest E.Bennett or Hooper are closing in on first team starts soon. Both rather poor, me thinks.

Espescially Hooper...he is virtually a shadow out there on the pitch. Just like he was when Hughton was here. Seems totally lost of confidence, fitness, inspiration....infact, lost of everything.

Sell.

Not as bad as last game. Chasing balls, winning free-kicks. Not brilliant, but he looks much fitter and eager.

A fortuitous goal against the run of play. Tottenham were bossing it and Norwich couldn''t string more than a few passes together. Few of non-seniors look good enough to make the grade.

Hooper''s had next to no service. Spurs must wonder how they''re 3-1 down as their passing game is overall far superior to Norwich''s. Norwich generally poor when 1 on 1.

[quote user="alartz"]The score with the goal scorers please[/quote]3-1. Morris and two for King.

[quote user="1touch"]Hooper''s had next to no service. Spurs must wonder how they''re 3-1 down as their passing game is overall far superior to Norwich''s. Norwich generally poor when 1 on 1.[/quote]

What game are you watching ?

Pretty amazing to hear people in this forum suggesting that Hooper "has done OK" in this game.

He has been very poor.

And, if he is on the trail back to fitness, why he is jogging around, when he should be tracking back, running eagerly? Does not seem interested in getting back into the Norwich side to me,

I think he is planning to get sold in January.

Sadly, based on his sorry sight and demise in the last year, we will not get more than perhaps half of the 5 mill we once paid for him.

I just don''t see what Hooper brings to the table for Norwich these days. He is collecting wages, and not doing the work a professional footballer needs to do.

I say sell as quick as possible, any bid over 2 mill is good enough.

for gods sake how long does it take for someone who does nothing else all day but work on his fitness to get fit ? it was 3 weeks ago he was at the open golf and he seems to have moved no further forward, Hooper is taking us for god knows how much a week and not looking like getting anywhere near the 1st team.

[quote user="yoda"][quote user="1touch"]Hooper''s had next to no service. Spurs must wonder how they''re 3-1 down as their passing game is overall far superior to Norwich''s. Norwich generally poor when 1 on 1.[/quote]

What game are you watching ?[/quote]We''ve been average to terrible. The football culture at Norwich needs overhauling, as the same old rubbish is evident at all levels.

[quote user="grefstad"]Pretty amazing to hear people in this forum suggesting that Hooper "has done OK" in this game.

He has been very poor.

And, if he is on the trail back to fitness, why he is jogging around, when he should be tracking back, running eagerly? Does not seem interested in getting back into the Norwich side to me,

Sadly, based on his sorry sight and demise in the last year, we will not get more than perhaps half of the 5 mill we once paid for him.

I just don''t see what Hooper brings to the table for Norwich these days. He is collecting wages, and not doing the work a professional footballer needs to do.

I say sell as quick as possible, any bid over 2 mill is good enough.[/quote]If he looks disinterested then it''s because of the poor quality direct game Norwich play means he gets few chances. The staleness of the football has permeated the whole club. Fer, Wolfswinkel, Bassong and Becchio all saw sense and got the hell out as fast as they could.

[quote user="grefstad"]Pretty amazing to hear people in this forum suggesting that Hooper "has done OK" in this game.

He has been very poor.

I say sell as quick as possible, any bid over 2 mill is good enough.[/quote]It''s only me that''s given him a modicum of praise to be fair. I don''t think he''s as terrible as you are suggesting but i also can''t see Adams making a space for him in the first team. Maybe a few games on the bench will do him good.I bloody hope so anyway.