Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Edwards

Worthy Out

yet more tangible and not really city related news...

They''ll be reporting on a player who came off the bench for 3 minutes against us in 2002 next...

[quote user="lake district canary"]Just for info, some of us are interested in ex-players and managers.[/quote]

I wonder what Barrington Belgrave is up to now?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Just for info, some of us are interested in ex-players and managers.[/quote]Stalker!!!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Nutty''ll be having a whip round for a commiserations card anytime soon [;)]
[/quote]

Delia would put a fiver in...

[:$]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Nutty''ll be having a whip round for a commiserations card anytime soon [;)]
[/quote]

Shall I book St Andrews Hall for the presentation ? [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Nutty''ll be having a whip round for a commiserations card anytime soon [;)][/quote]

Shall I book St Andrews Hall for the presentation ? [;)]

[/quote]

I liked you better when your internet was broken[:|]

The day Worthy fell asleep on the post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8031s1px5s

Worthy deserves the odd pinkun news story

anyone we ever had on loan deserves nothing

some people mew over former players to much ie kamara

Worthy done a great job here. Although most wouldn''t remember that

up to a point yes but then left us with an 11 man squad with no depth what so ever his signings in the prem turned out mostly to be dross

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Tangible Jas?[/quote]

should''ve said Tenuous. realised when I posted it... dam the edit button that never was!

[quote user="Ellie Goulding"]With Adams starting to be found out would be good with someone of worthys experience to help him in his struggles[/quote]

Adams struggling.....this is a joke,right ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Ellie Goulding"]With Adams starting to be found out would be good with someone of worthys experience to help him in his struggles[/quote]

Adams struggling.....this is a joke,right ?[/quote]

You do realise this is Waveney''s latest disguise don''t you? [:^)]

Its the best looking Avatar i can remember him having, so , well done on that score Wavey, you look much better than during your PL as x factor runner-up piccy....still posting drivel tho.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Its the best looking Avatar i can remember him having, so , well done on that score Wavey, you look much better than during your PL as x factor runner-up piccy....still posting drivel tho.[/quote]Maybe he just likes dressing up in womens clothes. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Its the best looking Avatar i can remember him having, so , well done on that score Wavey, you look much better than during your PL as x factor runner-up piccy....still posting drivel tho.[/quote]

Maybe he just likes dressing up in womens clothes. [:D]
[/quote]

But he''s a Lumber Jack so he''s OK!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="wcorkcanary"]Its the best looking Avatar i can remember him having, so , well done on that score Wavey, you look much better than during your PL as x factor runner-up piccy....still posting drivel tho.[/quote]

Maybe he just likes dressing up in womens clothes. [:D]
[/quote]

But he''s a Lumber Jack so he''s OK!

[/quote]

Do you mean that he knows what to do with his chopper?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Ellie Goulding"]Anyone who doesn''t think he is struggling hasn''t been to the last few home games.[/quote]Anyone who''s been to the last few away games might wonder what the hell you''re on about.[/quote]For someone who changes his username more times than he changes his bra, it''s no surprise that the Lowestoft Ladyboy is confused. [:D]