Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

U21s v Spurs

This match is being played at Carrow Road 7:45 on Tuesday. It''s free admission but you have to claim your ticket. Originally it was just the Main Stand going to be open but I understand they''ve now opened blocks in the Barclay and Riverend. It''s a great chance to come and support our development squad and the added bonus for some of our exiled fans is that the game is being shown live on BT Sport. It would be great to get a big turnout so that a national TV audience can see how great our support is and how well we regard our young players. Bound to be some over age players topping up their fitness too!

I tried to get a small group of tickets in the barclay yesterday and actually struggled!! Most parts of the lower barclay are nearly sold out. Looks like its going to be a great crowd.

10,405! Well done everyone who went. An U21 development league record I believe. Must have been a great experience for the youngsters of both teams. Good game too! After a really difficult start away at man u, man c & Chelsea we are getting points on the board :)

Of course Drinks. But its brilliant for the academy for the development team to play at the highest level. Achieving that last season was a real feather in the academy''s cap. We got their ahead of some of the richest clubs in the land. Then our first 3 games were away to those top sides and we were bottom. We needed to win games quickly so as not to get cut adrift at the bottom. These 2 home wins have given us the platform to have a good go at staying in this league. While winning isn''t the be all I believe staying in this league is important and a real achievement for the club.

I think the interview was more about taking a bit of pressure of the younger group members 16 and 17 year olds, so they play with more freedom. But whatever the philosophy if it keeps producing talents like the Murphy''s, Morris, Toffolo and king then so be it.

Why wasn''t Jacob Murphy in the team vs.TottenhamU21? Is he injured?