Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

Old VHS Tape NCFC Season Reviews

Does anyone have any of the following old season reviews on VHS?

1980-1981

1981-1982

1982-1983

1983-1984

1984-1985

1985-1986

1986-1987

1987-1988

1988-1989

1989-1990 -

1990-1991 - Freeze Frame Sports Video

1991-1992 - Vision Sport International

1992-1993

1994-1995

1995-1996

1997-1998 - Anglia TV

1999-1998

1999-2000

2000-2001

I would love to borrow or buy a copy of one of those season reviews on VHS / DVD. If you are willing to allow me to borrow a copy of a VHS tape season review then contact me on 07772677031,

87-88 was the first year, i have from there to 97 and not sure what after, was going to put them on ebay as i no longer have a VHS recorder, you are welcome to borrow them but distance may be a problem

Kind regards Tim

Hi Tim

I would love to borrow them - where abouts do you live - do you live in Norfolk or outside of Norfolk? Do you know a guy called David Meachen from DJM Digital - he is based on 143-144 on Dereham Road and he will put VHS tapes onto DVD discs so you can watch them in a DVD player.

If you want your VHS tapes on DVD - contact David Meachen - 07710393935 / 01603 747777. www.djm.co.uk

Hi Tim

Here is my mobile 07772677031 if you want to get hold of me - I would definitely be interested in borrowing those VHS tapes.

From

Craig

I transferred all of the seasons 91-92 upto 95-96 (and maybe 2000-01) onto DVD some years back and got rid of the VHS tapes to de-clutter.

Trouble is I can''t seem to locate them. I''ll have a look around.

Hi Craig,

Im based in North Wales and get to about half the games home and away, unfortunately i won`t be at Carrow road for at least two months as i start Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy on monday and it knocked me for six last time so im stuck with dodgy links for a while.

Im pencilling in Wigan away as my comeback game but am open to any ideas meantime

Kind regards Tim

The postman delivered about three VHS tapes in the post today through my door - the ncfc season reviews 1992-1993 & 1994-1995 so i am quite happy.

These are the other season review

VHS tapes I am still looking for...

1991-1992

1995-1996

1997-1998

1998-1999

1999-2000

2000-2001

I would love it if I could get hold of those. If anyone has any of those on that list mentioned - then if you have the VHS tape can you sell it to me - the other alternative is if anyone has of those on that list mentioned on DVD - could they make me a copy on a DVD + RW disc.

It''s easy to copy DVDs onto blank DVD + RWs. Just use Nero Burning Rom software and click copy disc and then insert the original DVD disc and then insert a blank DVD + RW disc. Then once you have done all that you have a copied version of the DVD disc.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Hi Craig,

Im based in North Wales and get to about half the games home and away, unfortunately i won`t be at Carrow road for at least two months as i start Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy on monday and it knocked me for six last time so im stuck with dodgy links for a while.

Im pencilling in Wigan away as my comeback game but am open to any ideas meantime

Kind regards Tim[/quote]

Godspeed, Tim.

Hi Craig,

Yes we can meet at Wigan its a plan but if i am up to making an earlier game i will let you know, will p.m. you my phone number and email

Kind regards Tim

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/norwich-city-season-reviews-dvdvhs/1084326180

Tim,

The first season video was 1988/89, not the season prior.

I would love to see season videos for 1985 through to 1988, but sadly I have never found any trace that they exist. It''s a shame that local bbc or anglia could not cobble together old clips for this period that are in existence somewhere, probably in some dusty storehouse!

Flecky76,

I often wonder where all this old archived footage is stored - and for how long? Surely there must be tonnes of NCFC footage that is never seen. Prior to the first season review video in 1988-9, I am pretty sure that there must have been a camera present recording all of our games. There are NCFC videos like "The Golden Goals collection" which have loads of goals scored around this era and before, so the game footage must be out there somewhere. You''d think they''d want to cash in on some memorable years.

I''ve had a good response, I still have a few left VHSs and DVDs left.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/norwich-city-season-reviews-dvdvhs/1084326180