Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Jonny Williams

I know he is currently on loan at Ipswich but once that deal is over he is someone who could really be worth looking at. Talented, young, can give us an alternative to Wes in the hole and provide extra creativity.

Very much a fan''s favourite at Poorman Road where he is actually on his second loan spell. They call him "Joniesta" no less, although after two years of McCarthyism any player with a bit of flair is bound to be treasured by the Ipswich faithfull. He scores a lot of useful goals as well as creates them.I actually doubt very much if Palace will completely release him though as he is on the fringes there, but seems to be much valued as a star of the near future. He clearly has a lot to his game, but probably needs a bit of toughening up and is likely considered not quite ready for the Premier League.If he becomes available, even on loan, then we could do worse, could probably offer better terms than the paupers and  would probably present better prospects than they can as well.I have a feeling that he would be expensive though, but it might be well worth the outlay, especially as a lot of binmen noses would be put out of joint to boot.