Fiery Zac

Team for Tues..

Getting started early...

Ruddy

Martin hoiveld turner Olsson

Hewson tettey

Redmond Hoolahan lafferty(?)

Jerome

4-4-2 not working. Hoolahan not as effective, not winning the battle in midfield, left exposed on the counter attack which is how teams are setting up to play against us, Grabbans been poor for a number of games, Martin not a CB....

Hoolahan looks like he might be out for a while. So a sad excuse to force a change in Adams'' plans.

My starting 11.... 

Ruddy, 

Whittaker, Martin, Miquel, Olsson 

Redmond, Odjadji, Howson, Murphy 

Laffs & Jerome.. 

4-4-2 with wide wingers. 

[quote user="Viva Marc Libbra"]Hoolahan went off injured today with a suspected ankle injury. I doubt he will be fit.[/quote]

Ok put in VOO for Hoolahan, play Howosn as the furthest forward of a midfield 3 in a 4-3-3. If lafferty still injured put in Murphy, if hoiveld still injured put in any other CB, not a RB playing at CB.

My point was more about the formation. 4-4-2 has been poor and we need a rethink. This is obviously now the biggest test for Adams so far as we''re stuck in this poor run. We haven''t become a bad team, just need to work out ways of getting through the parked buses but playing the same formation each week hoping for a difference is foolish (some would even say the definition of insanity)

Exactly the team in my thoughts. Hopefully Lafferty will be ok for Tuesday so a bench of Whittaker Lafferty Hooper Rudd Loza ONeil and Grab an

Shows strength of squad and time we changed things about

Ruddy

Martin Hoiveld Turner Olsson

Tettey

Redmond Howson Odjadji Lafferty

Jerome

Ruddy    Whittaker Martin Turner OllsonRedmond Tettey Howson Odidja Lafferty                       Hooper

Get some controlled possession in midfield and use it to tire opponents out, then hit them later in the match.

Yes LDC...yes......"Get some controlled possession in midfield"...I agree 100% with that comment. For me NA is simply setting the side and tactics up wrong.....I need to add that the controlled possession must come from the start of the match. Right now we have a BMW of a squad at this level being driven by a driver who has yet to pass his test and it is beginning to show unfortunately.

I for one think Adams will want to go a bit more direct on Tuesday.

Our dillydallying with possession has not produced chances, and Wes´injury might actually be a blessing in disquise.

I think we will play 4-4-2 vs Leeds, with wingers, Jerome and Laffs on top. Murphy to start, Redmond on the other wing.

BJ on the bench, with Howson in for him. Tettey to keep his place.

Miquel may well be worth a start. Thought he did well in the U21 vs Tottenham, but opposition was young and inexperienced in that game.

If we go 4-4-2 we need midfielders to push up and win the second balls, and BJ is not the guy. Howson can be the guy, and Tettey can sit.

I also expect both Hooper and Odidja to get game time.

If Elliott Benneth had some sort of form, he would be a choice o the right, with Redmond moved to the left, but Benno is way out of form, and does not look to be close to the first team at the moment.

Lafferty is s sure starter if fit.

I think both Jerome and Grabban should look over their shoulders, as Loza may well get a few games, if Hooper takes longer to get fit.

Oh...Benno should be played as a fightback Got some minimum of pace, which Whitt and Martin does not have. Best shot of a place in the team for Benno is right back.

Ruddy

Martin Turner Miquel Olsson

E.Bennett Howson Tettey Redmond

Lafferty Jerome

Rudd Whittaker Odjida Johnson Murphy Grabban Hooper

I can honestly say I had forgotten that we had Elliot bennett!!!

Shame as he did show good promise but perhaps shows how far Murphy has come.

I agree hoolahan''s injury may be a blessing in disguise, I would like to see Murphy given a start and Lafferty in somewhere

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Yes LDC...yes......"Get some controlled possession in midfield"...I agree 100% with that comment. For me NA is simply setting the side and tactics up wrong.....I need to add that the controlled possession must come from the start of the match. Right now we have a BMW of a squad at this level being driven by a driver who has yet to pass his test and it is beginning to show unfortunately.[/quote]Certainly starting to look that way. I just hope if this season turns out to be another failure people vent their frustrations at the irresponsible clowns who handed him the keys.

I wouldn''t even say our squad is like a BMW. In keeping with that other well-known Norfolk radio personality it''s more like a Lexus.