Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Bassong

Started in a 3-0 win at sheff wed today to send Watford top replacing us there. Is letting Watford have him going to prove one of the stupidest things our club have done?

It''s not in the Top Ten but i do feel it was a daft move. Surely there could have been a foreign or low-Prem team that could have taken him.

Completely ridiculous decision.He had no future here but to loan him to a club that will be up there this season is ridiculous. If they get promoted at our expence his wages will look like small change in comparison.

The funny thing is, despite having 5 or 6 centre backs, only one of them (turner) is good enough and not injured. I would be starting Bassong if he was still here

So would everyone, the reason why he is not isn''t know to the public. Either he''s not happy with Neil or Neil''s not happy with him, it''s got nothing to do with ability, but difference in opinion between player and club staff as far as I can see.

Reminds me of the time we loaned Jamie cureton to Barnsley and he helped them finish above us and we got relegated.