Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Norwich v Fulham

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Strongest squad in the league managed by the weakest manager.[/quote]only the messiah could get us out of this!!!

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Strongest squad in the league managed by the weakest manager.[/quote]Really???????????? - we started off the game top of the league!

Soooo frustrating this. Bleeding Scumm destined to go above us. Bloody hate playing Fulham.

I predicted 8th to 9th by May. Maybe we are finding our level .......still 15 to go and a draw would be not so bad

Why do people still question Murphy....he''s changed the game again. Howson should start but should be on for Johnson or Tettey.

[quote user="Indy"]Why do people still question Murphy....he''s changed the game again. Howson should start but should be on for Johnson or Tettey.[/quote]perhaps we should ask why Adams'' questions him...time to drop one of the seasoned Pro''s NA and give the kid a chance

The big issue for us is still how to break down these teams who play defensively against us.  For me, I believe we need to work the ball into shooting positions from the edge of the box and get shots heading towards goal to benefit from deflections or second phase play, rather than crossing from an angle into a packed area. 

I''m not worried, we were ever going to win here. I don''t believe in curses but the whole club now from top to bottom is pessimistic about our chances here and negativity breeds negativity. We looked hesitant and somehow we still look devoid of confidence while trying to push forward quickly. I hate betting against Norwich, but this was like buying money. That''s £50 for the night out tonight then, that''s about the only positive I can take from this.

Hopefully we go up and don''t have to play these fu(kers for a few years!

Afraid I have to agree with the strongest squad in the league managed by the weakest manager comment

[quote user="Darth Catbeard"]I''m not worried, we were ever going to win here. I don''t believe in curses but the whole club now from top to bottom is pessimistic about our chances here and negativity breeds negativity. We looked hesitant and somehow we still look devoid of confidence while trying to push forward quickly. I hate betting against Norwich, but this was like buying money. That''s £50 for the night out tonight then, that''s about the only positive I can take from this.

Hopefully we go up and don''t have to play these fu(kers for a few years![/quote]

I would agree if it was only this game but in truth we have been poor since beating the binners, we have recovered from some games awsy from home but at home we have been lacking goals.

I don''t mind but we have a big squad with a belgium international yet to start.

Howson & odjidja to start with Murphy and Redmond on the wings with Laffs & Jerome up top come Tuesday please.

We certainly need to learn how to win when we are well on top - that''s three on the spin we''ve been by far the better side, but we have just one point to show from those games.

Tettey played 2 games for Norway last week and today again stay 90 min

We have very deep team wonder why we can use him from start if he travel a lot and play so many games.

We win 1 from 6 must win over Leeds and at least 3 changes needed....