Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Norwich v Fulham

Todays teams. Same, same but different for us. Tettey in for Howson. No Lafferty.

Fulham

• 40 Bettinelli
  • 02 Hoogland
  • 06 Bodurov
  • 33 Burn
  • 32 Kavanagh
  • 08 Parker
  • 21 Christensen
  • 03 Stafylidis
  • 10 Ruiz
  • 44 McCormack
  • 20 Rodallega

Substitutes

• 01 Kiraly
  • 04 Hutchinson
  • 13 Zverotic
  • 14 Roberts
  • 25 Dembele
  • 27 Williams
  • 28 Hyndman

Norwich City

• 01 Ruddy
  • 02 Whittaker
  • 05 Martin
  • 06 Turner
  • 23 Olsson
  • 27 Tettey
  • 04 Johnson
  • 22 Redmond
  • 14 Hoolahan
  • 07 Grabban
  • 10 Jerome

Substitutes

• 08 Howson
  • 11 Hooper
  • 15 Miquel
  • 21 Murphy
  • 26 Rudd
  • 28 O''Neil
  • 39 Odjidja-Ofoe

Fulham - Bettinelli, Hoogland, Bodurov, Burn, Kavanagh, Parker, Christensen, Stafylidis, Ruiz, Rodallega, McCormack.Subs - Kiraly (GK), Hutchinson, Zverotic, Roberts, Dembele, Williams, Hyndman.Norwich City - Ruddy, Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson, Tettey, Johnson, Redmond, Hoolahan, Grabban, Jerome.Subs - Rudd (GK), Howson, Hooper, Miquel, Josh Murphy, O''Neil, Odjidja.---Lafferty apparently injured.

Lafferty injured?   Rested? 

A little concerned that we are persisting with apparently two up front when.   Brave decision maybe.  I hope it pays off.  The midfield still looks  susceptible to me.   Fulham will likely dominate midfield as the home team, giving us less possession.   Hope I''m wrong and we overun them.......

Lafferty and Hooiveld are both injured with knee problems so It''s Redmond on the right, Grabbs on the left and Wes playing in the hole behind Jerome according to Chris Goreham.

Good to see Hoops back on the bench lol

Oh dear. Why am I not surprised? The curse of Craven bleedin'' Cottage strikes again....

Just as I saw it in my head. The better side but we get done on the counter and lucky, lucky, lucky Fulham''s goalkeeper will now have the game of his life and suddenly turn into Cortois

saw that coming.. we think we''re Brazil today.. unfortunately we aren''t.. giving the ball away far too much.. get back to basics and we will win this game

Why do we never use our heads this season? Is it the manager? We''re so naive, hopefully we can get back into it like we did at the start of the season.

Clearly the better players, but the play always breaks down.   A weak midfield with only four in it allows space for the opposition to counter and score.  That has been happening since the Blackpool match.    Hoolahan all over the place leaving gaps.  Grabban clearly not happy on the left.  Johnson/Hoolahan giving the ball away.  Still we look better on the ball, but don''t get what we should out of it.  

Predictable, go on give us the we never win at Fulham!

You can argue all you like but we have been poor over the last few games when we start with this 11.

Really is time to change it up, we have a squad use it...

As normal it will all change once Wes & Grabban get taken off after 70 minutes......

[quote user="lake district canary"]Clearly the better players, but the play always breaks down.   A weak midfield with only four in it allows space for the opposition to counter and score.  That has been happening since the Blackpool match.    Hoolahan all over the place leaving gaps.  Grabban clearly not happy on the left.  Johnson/Hoolahan giving the ball away.  Still we look better on the ball, but don''t get what we should out of it.  

[/quote]agreed.. midfield is Poweder Puff... Johnson hasn''t passed to a yellow shirt once has he? Wes is too light weight and Tettey seems off the pace.O''Neil and Odjidja would both be good options?

[quote user="lake district canary"]  Hoolahan all over the place leaving gaps[/quote]

this is just another repeat of the last few gameshave looked infinitely better when hes been subbed his wandering causes our players more problems than it does the opposition

You cannot keep going behind and expect to get something. It has happened far too many times for comfort.

You do really have to ask why Whittaker at RB and Martin at centre back.....It is incredible

It is the defence that worries me most. Midfield and attack seems sorted.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="lake district canary"]  Hoolahan all over the place leaving gaps[/quote]

this is just another repeat of the last few gameshave looked infinitely better when hes been subbed his wandering causes our players more problems than it does the opposition

[/quote]I was one of the few people last season who said I think Wes time has come... He can''t impact games like he could in the past. if hoots had been here I think Wes would have been released in the summer... Adams rates him but if someone better comes in during the January Window it wouldn''t suprise me if we never see him again.

[quote user="sonyc"]It is the defence that worries me most. Midfield and attack seems sorted.[/quote]really!?! perhaps you aren''t watching a stream.. the midfield look a shambles.

[quote user="sonyc"]It is the defence that worries me most. Midfield and attack seems sorted.[/quote]The problems aren''t in defence imo.   The defence is bound to get put under pressure in a match and give the odd goal away.  Its the lack of midfield cover that is the problem allowing too many opposition players space.   Give the ball away upfield as we do frequently and sooner or later we are bound to be caught out at the back. There isn''t the cover there in a 442 with Hoolahan in the team as well.   We all know it, so why do we persist with it?