Sign in to follow this  
unique

All over the place.......

I can only assume that Fulham''s goal came about by Norwich surrendering easy possession in the midfield.

As the ball was played to Rodallega, FIVE. Norwich players were within 20 yards of each other on the left side of the pitch in Fulham''s half, INCLUDING our prime centre-back, Turner. Olsson and. Grab ban were almost holding hands, and Turner was the furthest left of the five players.

Tettey did his best to cover, Whittaker was drawn across to the centre of the penalty area by a Fulham forward''s run, leaving the goal scorer a free run on goal, which offered Ruddy next to no chance of saving the day.

Can anyone explain to me why Turner would take up a wide left midfield position under any circumstance?

Norwich are a long way off from having the personnel to play the Total Football aka the Dutch during the Cruyff era.....

It was a shocking goal to conceed positionally - and of those out wide only Turner can be credited with enough application to get back.

Disorganisation has typified our defence with Martin in the middle - and Turners mind must be addled with having a different partner each game.  Get some stability - and not with martin.  

We''ve really suffered from the Bennett injury- him and Turner look like the best pairing to me. Not been impressed with Hoiveld.

Yup got to feel a bit sorry for Turner. Different partners and he has to play on the left where he is less comfortable to accommodate Martin.

Despite Hooiveld not being overly convincing it gives us better balance. He''s also decent with the ball.

Also worth noting that Martin played CB against Wolves, Charlton and Fulham.