Sign in to follow this  
My_left_foot

Johnson

Clearly Fulhams MOM today, completing more passes to their players than anyone. Shocking performance - how am earth does he get in above Howson?

Olson, Whittaker (again), Grabban (again) and Redmond also poor

Because the manager doesn''t keep the players on their toes by bringing in others after a poor performance.

We have a good squad, if we win but a player is below par, bring in another. Competition for places should ensure good performances. Few players will be excellent all season, sow when the form dips, change them. It also means all players are motivated, as they can perform and earn a run in the team.

This appearance beyond Adams comprehension at present, as does the idea of taking off a player who is having a poor game.

I rate all our players when they are on their game - if they aren''t, Adams should stop playing them and leaving them open to criticism.

We will all have different views regarding individual players performances, and BJ does seem to be a target right now, but FCC hits it on the head and things have to change soon surely.

Its time for Johnson, Hoolahan (Needed dropping, now injured anyway, Grabban to be dropped. Martin should not be playing centre back either. Grabban has been poor all season, his goals were covering up his performances but the goals have stopped now too. Time to revert back to 4231 with Jerome up top and Redmond & Lafferty either side. My team for tuesday would be:

Ruddy

Martin Turner Miquel Olsson

Tettey Odjijda

Redmond Howson Lafferty

Jerome

Redmond not poor - really? I assume you were there? Crossing awful and stood there with hands on hips watching space open up in front of him for their goal - didn''t track back at all. Murphy far more dangerous.

If BJ plays ahead of Howson on Tuiesday, Adams has really lost the plot - THAT performance was deserving of a ''have a rest BJ''

I think Redmond has been playing quite well generally tbf. Has to be in the team, in my opinion.

I thought he was ok. A bit predictable and a few mistakes but he was trying hard to open up their defence. He wasn''t poor imo.