Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Sunderland - a thrown game

if ever an example of a thrown game was more obvious I have yet to see it

[quote user="Herman "]WTF was that first goal about?[/quote]

Great volley, don''t see what the issue was?

If only we had players that could finish like that!

Haha, that would be nice. A goalie that could set up attacks like Mannone would come in handy as well[:S]

I didnt know the score before watching MOTD and for a second i thought it was a cracking finish...untill i realised it was an OG.

Not sure that particular goal was intentional though.

Being a sunderland fan must be so frustrating. Can anyone remember a season in recent years when they havnt been fighting relegation as I''m struggling? Strange considering the potential with such a Big stadium and the amount of money they seem to spend each year

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]I didnt know the score before watching MOTD and for a second i thought it was a cracking finish...untill i realised it was an OG.

Not sure that particular goal was intentional though.[/quote]taken on it''s own, most likely noteven Bridcutt stumbling on the line and the keeper softly passing to the Southampton player could be excused if taken on their own, but when they are all in the same gamea game where, if you watched the highlights, the Sunderland players seemed to go out of their way to avoid any challenges or commitment, as commented on MOTD -"Sunderland were absolutely woeful. Embarrassing. And the players downed tools far too early for anyone''s liking.

"Players weren''t chasing back, they were turning their backs on the ball and it was so sloppy it was incredible.
"it was that obviousso why ?I doubt very much it was ''fixed'', due to some bribe etclooked more a case of some players wanting to prove a point about somethingwhat that might be we shall have to wait to see