Sign in to follow this  
Sussex Seagull In Peace

Norwich v Brighton

Hi, I''m a Brighton fan wanting to go to the match in november. If its alright can o ask you a few questions about carrow road.

1)how much is u16 seating for the game?

2)what is the view like?

3)what is food like?

4)is it a good atmosphere?

5)can away fans make a lot of noise?

Thank you very much in advance and unlucky with your loss yesterday

[quote user="Sussex Seagull In Peace"]Hi, I''m a Brighton fan wanting to go to the match in november. If its alright can o ask you a few questions about carrow road.

1)how much is u16 seating for the game?

2)what is the view like?

3)what is food like?

4)is it a good atmosphere?

5)can away fans make a lot of noise?

Thank you very much in advance and unlucky with your loss yesterday[/quote]ask your club for ticket pricesyou will be sat to the right of this viewfood is fine, may choose to buy food in Morrisons supermarket which is opposite the groundatmosphere is great - compact ground with characteryou can make as much noise as you wish, as you can at any other ground

Don''t really understand what you mean on number 5. It should be easier for away fans to be loud at Carrow Road as its a tall away section (rather than a wide one e.g. Wolves, Villa) which i think makes it easier for away fans to sing all at once and make it louder.

With wide ones, you tend to get mini groups in each section singer their own songs. Although most away fans have been very quiet here this season!