Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 11

really really late, sorry - been away all week ...Man City to beat SpursNcfc bet - Redmond to score anytime

Yes indeed Purple. Kathy did the picks and I had the blonde moment! :)

Looks like Trent''s selection won 1-0 so we''re up and running PUPs...

If our game had been anywhere else I reckon Lakey would have got at least one of those in. We were alive right to the final whistle. But it was Fulham...

Bayern won 6-0, on to Spain at 5 :)

That was one frustrating afternoon.   Still in the hunt right to the end, but it never really looked like we would score.  Maybe if I had gone for one of those that suggested a bet on a Fulham win............

but then I''d rather eat nails..........

Better luck to the next person!  [Y]

Good god, two weeks in a row I''ve lost. Next week is going to be the most one sided, nailed on pick you''ve ever seen in your entire life.

Nice[Y]Now for the hard part. Where''s the best place to keep up with Purple''s choice?

[quote user="Herman "]Nice[Y]

Now for the hard part. Where''s the best place to keep up with Purple''s choice?
[/quote]

If we knew that, Herman, Purple''s exotic distinction would be finished.

Good luck today Kathy.

[quote user="Herman "]Nice[Y]Now for the hard part. Where''s the best place to keep up with Purple''s choice?[/quote]That cad Clooney, not content with stealing my girlfriend, has STILL not returned the private jet he borrowed from me to get to the subsequent wedding. So my plan to fly over to Schleswig-Holstein to take in the game and report from the ground has been well and truly scuppered...We still have the Danish match to worry about, but if we are 5 for 5 then I would expect the result of my selection to surface around 6pm UK time. My team of glamorous assistants will be surfing the internet for news.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Herman "]Nice[Y]

Now for the hard part. Where''s the best place to keep up with Purple''s choice?
[/quote]

That cad Clooney, not content with stealing my girlfriend, has STILL not returned the private jet he borrowed from me to get to the subsequent wedding. So my plan to fly over to Schleswig-Holstein to take in the game and report from the ground has been well and truly scuppered...

We still have the Danish match to worry about, but if we are 5 for 5 then I would expect the result of my selection to surface around 6pm UK time.
My team of glamorous assistants will be surfing the internet for news.
[/quote]

Mmm. You didn''t say they were intelligent ( women like that you know ) so you best let them know they don''t need their water skis.

A link here...  https://twitter.com/sportplatz_liveFrom a rough translation, at half time Schiksee were 2-0 up, and looks like it is still that way, presumably with minutes to go...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re a star Trent! :)[/quote]I think glamorous assistant was the description!First of the final scores has just come in. Unless I am very much mistaken, we are 2-0 up in injury time!

Turns out I was very much mistaken, they were not providing score updates, just HT/FT...  However It finished 6-1!FB-SH-Liga, TSV Schilksee - FC Angeln 6:1 (Endstand)

Congratulations Kathy and all PUP''s.. [:)]

Brilliant! Congratulations!! Great result Kathy. I had a feeling we would come good this week. Kathy had a great strategy but she still had work to do to get the six. Well played Kathy and our team[Y] 

Yayy! Just got back fro the Nar valley to find this. Well done PUPs. Couldn''t have done it withoutcha!!!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Turns out I was very much mistaken, they were not providing score updates, just HT/FT...  However It finished 6-1!FB-SH-Liga, TSV Schilksee - FC Angeln 6:1 (Endstand)

Congratulations Kathy and all PUP''s.. [:)][/quote]Thanks for finding that, Trent. My team of glamorous assistants got rather distracted by Yankee''s accusation of being brainless bimbos and  were all busy consulting their lawyers.Forza Kathy! (as Parma might say).