Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Predictions for Leeds?

A return to form.....at long last and some free scoring. We may even score first!

4-1

Maybe have had a glass too many tonight

It all depends on injuries and who Adams starts with.

Personally I think he will go with Tettey & Johnson and Howson in for Wes.

1-1 for me though I would love a 6-0 win....

I''ll go for a 2-1 win. It''s almost exactly 20 years ago since we got an identical result courtesy of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-I6iCnfh8Y]this last minute winner[/url].

So important we win this one. I can see NA setting up the team a bit tighter than usual and taking a more patient approach to get a narrow win worst case. rather than going for it, risking conceding early and then a bus being parked by LU, so 1-0 will do me.

An early goal for Norwich and a win, to put a stop to some of the undermining clap trap that''s been purveyed on this board recently. OTBC

my predictions?

me feeling sad as BJ starts again

narrow win

weather a problem 

Season back on track tonight - I''m putting on a fiver for a 4-0 win. This frustrating run of recent results can''t continue for long with the quality we''ve got.

We have a decent side but so far we''re very easy to out manoeuvre tactically. To beat us you need to be strong in defence, park the bus and have pace going forward to expose our vulnerability to counter attacks. Leeds'' team can''t defend for toffee, they have a manager with limited knowledge of us or the English football league game and they have no really quick dangerous players.

I would be utterly dismayed at anything other than a win tonight, they haven''t got the necessary strengths to stop us so if we fail to win, it''s all on us.

Heart say 5-2 to us, head says nervous 1-0 win