Sign in to follow this  
pete

Lennon wants Hooper

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/bolton_wanderers/11544902._/?ref=mac

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I''m sure Hooper would be delighted to go to second from bottom Bolton[/quote]With a manager like Lennon there how long before they reel us in ? beat Birmingham away yesterday something Adams could not acieve with home advantage .

Only his first game in charge gets the new manager result.

Do people think we have a better squad then other teams in this division?

If yes where is the problem with our performances?

For me the binners have the manager in this division, very good manager and I for one would like us to poach Mick if it doesn''t work out for Neil. (I still think once Adams learns his best options and personnel we will start to pull away).

If we loan out Hooper after the Bassong farce I will lose all faith in this new "football board" we have. Frankly I already have little faith in them after sanctioning Bassong to Watford.

So when he came on against fulham he looked like he could do a job? His first touch was a pass and he offered no threat at all. Would be no miss on current form, weight and fitness.

Current form - he has no current form because he hasn''t played

weight - he''s now back to his normal weight after looking as fat as grant holt is now

fitness - he''s back to full fitness after being out at the start of the season, he might need a few games starting now to get sharpness but he''s ready now so play him Neyul.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="mrs miggins"]I''m sure Hooper would be delighted to go to second from bottom Bolton[/quote]With a manager like Lennon there how long before they reel us in ? beat Birmingham away yesterday something Adams could not acieve with home advantage .[/quote]

Didn''t Peter Grant win his first game 1 - 0 away at Birmingham. That ended well.

Is that your calling card?? [:P]  From the  Carlisle News & Star:“Rosler will probably say I could have done things differently too. But

in my opinion I’ve done nothing wrong. He talked about me not being fit

enough – I went away in the summer and came back four-and-a-half kilos

lighter than I’ve ever been. When we did any run I was at the front. I

did everything I was asked to do. And within three days I was told I

wouldn’t play for the football club again.”

And he is proving his fitness at Huddersfield.  

lake district canary wrote the following post at 21/10/2014 4:30 PM:

Is that your calling card?? Stick out tongue [:P]

----------------

Yes