Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Norwich vs Leeds official match thread

Lineup

Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Redmond, Tettey, Howson, Josh Murphy; Lafferty, Jerome.

Rudd (GK), Johnson, Grabban, Hooper, Miquel, O''Neil, Odjidja.

So BJ and Grabban dropped. Hoolahoop not in squad. Howson Murphy and Lafferty come in

[quote user="AJ"]Lineup

Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Redmond, Tettey, Howson, Josh Murphy; Lafferty, Jerome.[/quote]

Plenty of attacking intent there, but we will still leave gaps behind with that line up.    Could be entertaining!

I''d imagine it''s a 433 451 combo but with those players it could also be 442

Thanks AJ

Hoolie injured of course. Looks like quite a risky line up but wtf let''s enjoy the attacking intent. I would like to see O''Neil or Voo as part of a five man midfield but what do I know?

otbc

442quick wingers and two lumps up front. sounds good to meits how weve finished recent games and looked far more deadly than the 60/70 odd minutes before hand

murphy and redmond will decide this game

Whilst being quite pleased with that line-up I am one of those who is slightly concerned that we will have two tricky wide men with little defensive intent, and also remain puzzled as to why our £4m+ midfielder is being kept under wraps ... so to speak.I hope that Voo does get a decent run-out though so that I/we can all see exactly what we have here and, indeed, what I/we are calling for.Let''s just hope upon hopes that we get that very vital first goal very early.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Whilst being quite pleased with that line-up I am one of those who is slightly concerned that we will have two tricky wide men with little defensive intent, and also remain puzzled as to why our £4m+ midfielder is being kept under wraps ... so to speak.I hope that Voo does get a decent run-out though so that I/we can all see exactly what we have here and, indeed, what I/we are calling for.Let''s just hope upon hopes that we get that very vital first goal very early.[/quote]id guess its either voo or tettey, tetteys been solid/very good at this level so far

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Would have gone for a 4-2-3-1 with Hoolahan, lafferty and Redmond behind Jerome.

Is murphy ready for 90 minutes? [/quote]Hoolahan is injuredMurphy?Absolutely

[quote user="Making Plans"]So why can''t he be an impact player from the 1st minute instead of the 70th?[/quote]

His pace is more effective against tired legs. He also cuts in a lot, something that will be worked out quicker if he starts.

Just my opinion. Undoubtedly a huge talent, just feel we have more experienced players who perhaps should be ahead of him. Vadis & Bennett need game time.

[quote user="Long drives home"]How have we suddenly became so crap! We were scoring for fun earlier in the season. Nearly another 45 mins gone and barely a shot![/quote]

We''ve not suddenly become poor, we won a lot of games early in the season playing poor!

We''re not as good as many on here think. I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again, we''re at our level this season. We''re a top end championship team.

Cottee on SKy reporting thasy we are all over them but thwarted by the ''keeper.Cardiff equalise aginst Ipshit so the night is turning.