Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Adams interview - wtf

Adams said that we played really well and deserved a win due to the amount of chances we created. Did he watch the game? Do you agree, did we make a lot of chances? Because to me it looked as if we had a lot of the ball, but were absolute $hite

Glad I wasn''t the only one who couldn''t believe his comments!! He said we were EXCELLENT? He was obviously referring to training yesterday because what I saw tonight was far from excellent!!!! The comments sum up that he is struggling in the job big time to me!!

We had 26 shots to Leeds 6. BBC Sport say we had 20 shots on target, but I didnt think we carved out many clear cut chances tonight!

We had no plan b. We couldn''t break them down and had nothing else to offer.

It''s painful to say, but it was like watching a Hughton team performance. Sideways, backwards, sideways, slow play up, float ball in, cleared, repeat.

With Redmond and Murphy starting it looked like we''d hit them with pace and be whipping balls in but too often they just stopped and cut inside or played the ball back.

Credit to Howson however, worked his socks off and was always looking to create and get things moving.

We''re laboured in play and have a knack of not only gifting opposition chances but also conceding from them. It''s not good enough and I''m not sure NA knows how to change it at present. But I do think playing Howson further up the field would help, to many times the ball was cleared by their defenders with no pressure on the ball from outside their box to half way.

Haven''t heard it yet but if that''s the case am very worried if he feels that. The performance was laboured, lacked creativity and movement and most concerning the players didn''t seem to know what to do to change it. A poor performance against a very average side.