Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

forget about promotion

Automatically that is... in my opinion we are just losing too many points against sides we have to be beating... I just do not know where the answer 4 it is and neither does the manager...

agree with you don''t know what we can do ,with the strikers we had today we should have walked it,don''t understand why they cannot score.

I agree. The return from the last 5 home games is simply unacceptable. We have to find a way to win these games and Adams can;t do that he will have to go. I feel we have already wasted a brilliant chance to pull clear at the top of this league and now we look more likely to be sucked into the bun fight for the playoffs.

A good manager finds a way to get results, sometimes overachieving. At the moment we are not getting results and we are seriously under performing.

We haven''t looked good all season.

John ruddy can not save anything from 25 yards.

We will end up just in the playoffs. Reassuring thing is that everyone is as bad as each other

alartz wrote the following post at 21/10/2014 10:04 PM:

We haven''t looked good all season.

John ruddy can not save anything from 25 yards.

We will end up just in the playoffs. Reassuring thing is that everyone is as bad as each other

"Just in the playoffs eh" disaster then, and what a classic observation about Ruddy.

I do believe you were on canary call tonight.

The Ruddy point is an interesting one and one I have raised previously. Whilst a great instinctive shot stopper, he does struggle with shots from outside the box. Whilst this had improved, it was paramount in his early days here and seems to be creeping back into his game. Perhaps it comes down to a confidence thing? ie he struggles more when he has more time to think about the shot?

Ruddy''s fault or not, when as a team, you have pretty much nothing to do all game every game defensively but still don''t keep any clean sheets, there''s something seriously wrong somewhere.

Believe I wasn''t on Canary call. Yes I think we will end up in 6th place. Because nobody is good enough to run away with the league. Gonna be plenty of draws

[quote user="72season"]agree with you don''t know what we can do ,with the strikers we had today we should have walked it,don''t understand why they cannot score.[/quote]

Because our strikers aren''t as good as some people think they are.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Mr McNasty forecasted mid-table mediocrity - just got the wrong season.[/quote]

IF... ( and only If...) it does go wrong this season how long before McNally starts taking monumental amounts of flack? rumblings started last season... wouldn''t suprise me if the manager goes the board maybe weild the axe on the CEO too? they surely learned a lesson from Doomcaster and Mumbles.