Sign in to follow this  
Bill

who, where and when ?

ps  I think it is snow on the stand roof, and heaped up along the touchline

[quote user="stoke canary"]Peter Osgood Chelsea v Crystal Palace Selhurst Park ,no idea when !![/quote]3 correct so far

Osgood, along with David Webb andTommy Baldwin I believe, Sellhurst 2nd Jan 1971, FA Cup, 2 - 2, Chelsea win replay 2 - 0 four days later, 6th Jen 1971. They played again in the League on 13th Jan, so it could be that game but that was nil nil, so unless the goal was disallowed, then I''m sticking with my original thoughts.

[quote user="Ray"]Osgood, along with David Webb andTommy Baldwin I believe, Sellhurst 2nd Jan 1971, FA Cup, 2 - 2, Chelsea win replay 2 - 0 four days later, 6th Jen 1971. They played again in the League on 13th Jan, so it could be that game but that was nil nil, so unless the goal was disallowed, then I''m sticking with my original thoughts.[/quote]''give that man a cocunut''.... otherwise spot on Raywell donenext gameGolden years: Bournemouth stunned Manchester United in 1984plenty of clues if you look

I''m going with, 8th January 1984, Dean Court, Bournemouth 2 Man Utd 0 FA Cup, Milton Graham scoring the first. Bailey the keeper.

[quote user="Ray"]I''m going with, 8th January 1984, Dean Court, Bournemouth 2 Man Utd 0 FA Cup, Milton Graham scoring the first. Bailey the keeper.[/quote]

four correctbut why would no Bournemouth player score at that end against the away team again ?

Because they rotated the playing surface by 90 degrees when they redeveloped the ground.

spot onthey actually built a new ground at a 90 degree diferent angle from previous

from way back -

now,

with the houses on the left behind the goal (new pic) - being the houses that run along the left side stand (old pic)

[quote user="City1st"]

to let others have a go please wait till after Leeds game, tahttp://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.1189973.1327669719!/image/3572738609.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/3572738609.jpg[/quote]so who is scoring herewhere atand when

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]It''s Terry Anderson scoring our first ever away goal in our first ever top flight win. Aug 15 1972. City won 2--1[/quote]spot onas is john with his added observationsa fact that often goes unoticed ie our first win in the top flight was at poorman roadwe had drawn our first game a few days before at home to Everton watch here

otherwise another pic to solve

http://britishpathe.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/00000007.jpg?w=300&h=240

blimey flecky, you need to wait a bit otherwise no one else gets a chanceotherwise yes, spot onnow give this one till lunch tomorrow, ta

players, teams, venue and year neededPETER BONETTI