Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Yet again

So another European night spoilt by supporters from Liverpool

Everton this time.

If you don''t like  main land "Europeans" then DON''T travel abroad!

Yet again our reputation in tatters because of these fools.

Our club has lost out so much in the past because of their behaviour.

Hmm, a Radio 5 employee said that the atmosphere in Lille was ''genial'' and then suddenly the riot police turned up and everything kicked off. Seens that the police were trying to get their retaliation in first. Not sure if Norwich fans would fail to react in the same way?

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Hmm, a Radio 5 employee said that the atmosphere in Lille was ''genial'' and then suddenly the riot police turned up and everything kicked off. Seens that the police were trying to get their retaliation in first. Not sure if Norwich fans would fail to react in the same way?[/quote]

Whatever happens it''s "never their fault"

Can''t remember Norwich fans being chased by riot police in the few times we have ventured beyond Felixstowe.

Perhaps reputations go before them!

Totally agree with The Butler. For sure its a minority but the minority from Liverpool clubs is bigger than most others. Last time Everton were here I had one of them dancing in front of me threatening to "spark me out" because I didn''t like him calling me Jimmy Saville just because the grandchildren were with me. It wasn''t him apparently, it was the invisible man with him!

For years eveat atryone else suffers because of their behaviour and yes it is their fault!