Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Josh Murphy (and others) on Football Manager 2015

Josh Murphy is incredible on the new FM! Like future England legend on it incredible!

Our team on it is actually ridiculous and twice as good as any other championship side. Bassong is as good as Alderwiereld (I started with Southampton and signed Bassong for £7m).

We actually look better than most premiership sides.

Well I guess we don''t know how Josh will turn out. It seems odd mentioning him in the same breath as people like Markovic, Bakkali, Hachim Mastour, Veratti etc.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Josh Murphy is incredible on the new FM! Like future England legend on it incredible! Our team on it is actually ridiculous and twice as good as any other championship side. Bassong is as good as Alderwiereld (I started with Southampton and signed Bassong for £7m). We actually look better than most premiership sides.[/quote]

I take it this is the demo?

Will get the linux version on release.

hopefully they have fixed the random unexplained Locking up of the game... it runs like a dream on ubuntu 14.04 otherwise!

It''s the beta version, not sure that strictly means a demo or not. It''s a bit buggy atm. I play in windowed mode and they need to sort out some of the panels that get to squashed such as clauses in the player contracts when offering them a deal. You can barely see the clauses screen to change the amounts.

Played the free demo`s a few times but never bought the full version.Do you recommend buying the disc or the cheaper download?Looks to be around  £30 for the disc and £20 for the download ( not the dodgy Russian one)Alternately the 2014 on disc is around a tenner ??Advice would be appreciated

I''m currently in 2031 on my FM2012 save with Villa (signed before we hated them!).

Josh Murphy had an undistinguished career in non-league with Altrincham, Corby and Vauxhall reserves where he is seeing out his last season.

Jacob Murphy is manager of Dover in the BSP after a journeyman career around the lower leagues before leveling out in the Championship with Sheff Wed. Interestingly we brought him back for 400k in the early 2020''s for one season only before Premier League Burnley poached him.

I''ve played the beta version for about 2 hours last night kept stalling whilst trying to load. Laffs, hoops, Grabban and Jerome all got injured so started with Loza and Murphy up top. Beat wolves 3-0 smashed Watford 5-1 but then drew 1-1 with Blackburn having rested a few players. Signed Sako from wolves and Blackett from United on loan. Play a 4-4-2: Ruddy, Martin, Turner, Bassong, Ollson, Bennett, Howson, VOO, Redmond, Murphy, Loza. Murphy been banging them in got 4 in 3 I can''t believe how good we are on it!

I will only get it on a steam sale

the newer versions are to jam packed with things that annoy

and the simple version is well to simple