Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

I have a complaint too........

It is nearly November and Norwich City find themselves in the totally unacceptable position of 6th. I was habouring completely unrealistic hopes of us having won every game 7-0 and only needing a further 3 points to secure our return to to top flight of English football by this point in the season. Following this disappointment I feel that I am left with no other option than to totally over react and demand that Delia orders the rest of the board to do the only honorable thing and commit seppuku, then have her go "Uday Hussein" on the first team and order the soles of their feet to be whipped with rod "untll they bleed" and finally she should send Neil Adams to a forced labour camp a la former North Korean manager Kim Jong Hun.That''ll lern ''em.

I knew Adams would be totally crap and every time we don''t hammer the oppo I will come on here and tell him how crap he is and what he is doing wrong. We should have won every Fookin game and he is a plank.

I must say I am a little disenchanted. After reading many of the posts made over the last couple of weeks I was expecting this thread to have garnered more support than it has.You are all a great disappointment.