Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 12

This looks a tough week. Several games I quite liked the look but not enough to recommend any of them. So I will follow suit and back Rosenborg to beat Sandness Ulf.For the NCFC bet I will naively take a football manager at their word and assume Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe will play some part in tomorrow''s match. So I suggest him as an anytime goalscorer, at current odds of 15/2.Good luck to all!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Highland League........Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly.......Home win.

For the Norwich game..... City to win and Redmond to score.Good luck all. [Y]

[/quote]

Great seilection Lapp but I don''t think the Highland League is ever priced up by Bet365 or Bill Hill. I know it''s been in the selections before and we had to change it.

I''ve got Til1010''s selection. He''s gone for a Juventus Home Win. And for the Norwich bet he suggests a 1-1 Draw.

Tilly also sent his best wishes to Mr Angry and Wooster. He asks that I inform his "adoring public" that he''s still offline and unlikely to be sorted until next week.

I love this feeling. It''s the same when the mother in law''s on her hols[;)]

[quote user="Hector Brockelbank"]

P.S. Paypald you my tenner nutty, hope it''s arrived safely[/quote]

Thank you Hector buddy. I replied to the paypal message but it maybe didn''t get to you. Good to see you having another great season[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="lappinitup"]Inverurie Loco Works v Huntly.......Home win.[/quote]Great seilection Lapp but I don''t think the Highland League is ever priced up by Bet365 or Bill Hill. I know it''s been in the selections before and we had to change it. [/quote]Doh! [:$]I''ll try Scunthorpe v Notts County........Away win.[:D]

Juventus v palermo... home win please!

And under 2.5 goals at hillsborough.

Good luck all!

Ok, it''s showtime folks, time to reveal my final 6 for this week.

It has been difficult to choose as there have been many good suggestions, and I was rather tempted with some of the braver picks, such as Wooster & Killie''s.

In the end though I have gone with the strategy that has worked for me so far this season which has been home wins for teams at or near the top against teams at or near the bottom.

Home wins therefore for:

Malmo

Juventus

Ajax

Wycombe

Rosenborg

Zenit (my pick)

I''ve had a lot of fun picking, let''s hope we have fun checking the progress over the next couple of days.

Cheers.

Only a quick pit stop from me this week as it''s my birthday so just nipping on quickly! Juve home win please. Good luck all!

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Ok, it''s showtime folks, time to reveal my final 6 for this week.

It has been difficult to choose as there have been many good suggestions, and I was rather tempted with some of the braver picks, such as Wooster & Killie''s.

In the end though I have gone with the strategy that has worked for me so far this season which has been home wins for teams at or near the top against teams at or near the bottom.

Home wins therefore for:

Malmo

Juventus

Ajax

Wycombe

Rosenborg

Zenit (my pick)

I''ve had a lot of fun picking, let''s hope we have fun checking the progress over the next couple of days.

Cheers.[/quote]

Thank you for these Mr Angry. They look a nailed on six to me. I honestly think we''re in for back to back wins! I''m really pleased you had a lot of fun picking them. I think that sums up what we''re all about in that we all support Norwich, try to raise money for the CSF and have a lot of fun on the way. Anyway, I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £43.65. Here are the dtails : -

Wycombe

4/6

3:00 Sat

Angel, Lakey

Ajax

2/9

7:45 Sat

Kathy

Juventus

1/4

2:00 Sun

Chelle, Swindon, Tilly, JB

Rosenborg

2/7

2:30 Sun

FTW, Hector, Purple, Beaus

Zenit

1/5

4:00 Sun

Mr Angry

Malmo

1/9

6:00 Mon

Mr Apples

So that''s two games tomorrow, three on Sunday and one on Monday. That''s great scope for an exciting weekend having fun looking up the scores. Good luck everyone[:)]

Thank you for the tips this week.

After much thought and having studied the intestines of a pheasant (roadkill when I was walking the dog) and seeking to incorporate as many tips as I can, my picks are as follows:

1. Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to score anytime (Purple, Parma)

2. Norwich to win (city-til-i-die, Hissing Sid, Mr Apples, LDC, NN, Hector B)

3. Under 2.5 goals (cityangel, LDC, Hector B, Til1010, jb)

4. Turner to score (NN, Diesel Doris)

5. Score draw (Yellow future, The Great Drinkell, Kathy, cityangel, Trent, Til1010)

6. Norwich to win 3-1

We can’t win all six but I hope that represents the consensus.

These are brilliant! Thank you so much Wooster you''ve done us all proud. This will add some more excitement to our game tomorrow for sure! We maybe can''t win all six but there''s some great potential multiples possible. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe to score anytime

Bet 365

15/2

Norwich to win

Bill Hill

7/5

Under 2.5 goals

Bet 365

7/10

Turner to score

Bet 365

14/1

Score draw

Bill Hil

16/5

Norwich to win 3-1

Bill Hill

20/1

Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="vindo"]Sorry I''m late, can I have a Juve win as well this week please.[/quote]

And of course good luck to all

Apologies but it appears my selection doesn''t actually play till next weekend.

So for this weeks selection I''ll go for Swans to beat Leicester in the 5.30 kick off.

Sorry!