Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Tom Ince

Now i dont know how true this is but rumours are N.Forest are leading the race over Derby & Blackburn for a loan for him. I personally think he would be an amazing signing for us down the left flank, a position i think we are currently lacking in.

He could fit in to any championship team tbh. I could see him going to Derby and winning a league title there tbh. I''m amazed he hasn''t been playing for Hull

considering how much they paid for him and that snodgrass is injured, I''m surprised that they would loan him out or sell him (not that i''m saying you''re wrong and they wouldn''t, just that i''m surprised they haven''t really given the boy a chance). However if we were in the race to get a loan deal for him, I''m sure we''d be favourites (along with the other 2 relegated teams) because of funds; we''re most likely the ones to be able to afford him. Was a 6 or 7 million?

Hucks6 wrote the following post at 28/10/2014 5:31 PM:Is he any better than what we have already

--------------

On the left, yes, he could be just what we need, although I like the look of Sako at wolves I can see him going for a lot of money

Looks like N.Forest is the destination, thats a very good signing, shame to see a rival strengthening a position we need strengthening.