Sign in to follow this  
Canary On The Wire

No wonder Odjidja was mediocre against Sheff Wed

...playing on for 40 minutes with medial ligament damage. I didn''t even know you could do that- that''s adrenaline I guess

Poor bloke, as Adams said just about to establish himself in the side and that happens

The wheels are now well and truly falling off the promotion bandwagon, and I doubt Adams will last beyond the end of the year.

1touch wrote the following post at 29/10/2014 10:36 PM:

"The wheels are now well and truly falling off the promotion bandwagon, and I doubt Adams will last beyond the end of the year."

Explain what you mean without using the word Tractor..

[quote user="1touch"]The wheels are now well and truly falling off the promotion bandwagon[/quote]hardly a bandwagon, binboypoorman road is still half empty despite your fleeting touch with the better off clubsstill, you do have your cup final to look forward to in Feb

ps lets hope you can sell out all your allocation at Carrow Road

Two of our best attacking midfielders are out until the new year, plus we have Hooper looking like he''s just going to coast along until the window opens. Not looking too good, especially if we lose one of the other central midfielders and it might make Adams think twice about playing 5 in midfield.

''Our'' and ''we'' do look rather misplaced in that post from 1touch; rarely have I ever seen someone who appears less of a supporter, when you consider that part of the role is ''to support''....

[quote user="1touch"]Two of our best attacking midfielders are out until the new year, plus we have Hooper looking like he''s just going to coast along until the window opens. Not looking too good, especially if we lose one of the other central midfielders and it might make Adams think twice about playing 5 in midfield.[/quote]wishful thinking on your part bin boy - both will be back before the new yearwe also now have Howson and Hooper back, Josh Murphy is establishing himself as a regular and we still have Elliot Bennett and O''Neil to slot in where needed and Olsson can push forward with Garrido behindrather spoilt for choice if anything

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]''Our'' and ''we'' do look rather misplaced in that post from 1touch; rarely have I ever seen someone who appears less of a supporter[/quote]Anyone who supports the awful hoofball we''ve been treated to for the past 20 years isn''t a genuine Norwich City fan. This is especially true in the case of an exiled stream-watching plastic like yourself who claps and cheers from the comfort of their armchair.

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]...playing on for 40 minutes with medial ligament damage. I didn''t even know you could do that- that''s adrenaline I guess Poor bloke, as Adams said just about to establish himself in the side and that happens[/quote]

Bert Trautman played with a broken Neck... VOO should man up... tis but a flesh wound!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Poor us, spunking four million quid on a player with a well documented injury record.[/quote]Didnt do too bad with Leroy

He was a very big disappointment last Saturday and I hardly noticed his contribution on my commentary-less, dodgy stream. I had assumed his substitution was totally performance rated.I had expected big things from him and hoped perhaps that he might be the ''missing link'' in the evolution of NA''s Norwich City. Whilst the injury is very bad news for him and the team there is a slight element of relief in learning there was a good reason for his lack of impact.On the plus side, Gary O''Neil took his chance well, looked competent and should, hopefully, be a starter on Friday.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Poor us, spunking four million quid on a player with a well documented injury record.[/quote]Didnt do too bad with Leroy[/quote]

Yeah, when he wasn''t injured, and could be bothered, he looked quite good.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Poor us, spunking four million quid on a player with a well documented injury record.[/quote]Didnt do too bad with Leroy[/quote]

Yeah, when he wasn''t injured, and could be bothered, he looked quite good.[/quote]and when we sold him for a decent amount of profit?