Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

A Friday night match is not good for Adams.

IMO, If we don''t get a win tonight there is more chance of the fans turning against Adams than say on a Saturday afternoon.

Errrrr why?

I''d say the other way round tonight. After the match has finished the majority will be thinking about getting on the lash and having a good Friday night

Instead of the usual get on the forums on Saturday afternoon

There is more chance of the fans turning against Adams not because its a Friday,  because its against Lennon who was a fans 1st choice, me included.This is a fifty/fifty that will see some of the fans that wanted Lennon switch to Adams if he wins this tie.If we lose,  the board could have got this very wrong and I predict that we will be in this division for a number years while Adams gets experience.

Some Norwich fans are incredibly deluded. The reaction would be worse because of the day of the week? If we lose, Norwich fans will change their entire perspective on a decision that was made months ago? Why not stop the drivel, get behind the team and be POSITIVE?

OTBC, a 3-1 win tonight I reckon.

[quote user="Dibs"]There is more chance of the fans turning against Adams not because its a Friday,  because its against Lennon who was a fans 1st choice, me included.

This is a fifty/fifty that will see some of the fans that wanted Lennon switch to Adams if he wins this tie.

If we lose,  the board could have got this very wrong and I predict that we will be in this division for a number years while Adams gets experience.

[/quote]

With the prediction capability you are demonstrating here I suggest you take up a career as a meteorologist. There are plenty of opportunities in that business for someone with your natural talent.

[quote user="Dibs"]There is more chance of the fans turning against Adams not because its a Friday,  because its against Lennon who was a fans 1st choice, me included.

This is a fifty/fifty that will see some of the fans that wanted Lennon switch to Adams if he wins this tie.

If we lose,  the board could have got this very wrong and I predict that we will be in this division for a number years while Adams gets experience.

[/quote]

Lennon wasn''t the fans first choice, there was no standout choice that the Norwich fans wanted. Whoever we appointed there was going to be division amongst the fans, some wanted Adams, some wanted Malky, some wanted Lennon, few wanted Zola .

And you think that if we lose tonight it will effect us for many seasons to come? Wow, what an important game tonight is, no wonder it is on sky!!

With the prediction capability you are demonstrating here I suggest you

take up a career as a meteorologist. There are plenty of opportunities

in that business for someone with your natural talent.
Luckily for NCFC, I am pretty rubbish at predictions and haven''t won a penny with footy betting this year. Looks like we will get promoted then.

[quote user="Dibs"]With the prediction capability you are demonstrating here I suggest you take up a career as a meteorologist. There are plenty of opportunities in that business for someone with your natural talent.

Luckily for NCFC, I am pretty rubbish at predictions and haven''t won a penny with footy betting this year.

Looks like we will get promoted then.

[/quote]

That''s the spirit Dibs. We''ll keep that thought in big letters.

[quote user="ellis206"]

[quote user="Dibs"]There is more chance of the fans turning against Adams not because its a Friday,  because its against Lennon who was a fans 1st choice, me included.This is a fifty/fifty that will see some of the fans that wanted Lennon switch to Adams if he wins this tie.If we lose,  the board could have got this very wrong and I predict that we will be in this division for a number years while Adams gets experience.

[/quote]

Lennon wasn''t the fans first choice, there was no standout choice that the Norwich fans wanted. Whoever we appointed there was going to be division amongst the fans, some wanted Adams, some wanted Malky, some wanted Lennon, few wanted Zola .

And you think that if we lose tonight it will effect us for many seasons to come? Wow, what an important game tonight is, no wonder it is on sky!!

[/quote]Lennon was the standout fans choice and most would rather have him leading the Norwich side out tonight instead of Adams . Even with the vastly superior side Norwich will struggle to beat Bolton , swap the managers and its a comfortable home win .

You can always rely on Simmo and Cheapo for their doomsday predictions. As it''s Halloween you can safely say, if we lose tonight this board will be overrun with ghouls galore and all the zombies will crawl out of the woodwork groaning.......We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]