Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

So how much are we gonna win by against Bolton then?

8-0(I will be placing a few bets on that a few minutes before the game)

Lennon, the darling that would have had us sitting at the top of the Table on 42 points.

Presumably any team managed by him will give us old parochial boys with a tactically inept manager, a damn good thrashing.

Norwich 0 Bolton 8

Surely you mean a win for Bolton cheapy cheap, how could you even contemplate a draw when we are so crap and they have Lennon as their manager?

Well he is really, it''s not like Lennon has done much, his best achievement is beating barcelona with having only 2% of the possession which I cannot deny is an achievement, but even you could win the SPL cheap or your beloved dracula (mick mccarthy)

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Lennon has the much inferior squad but we have a man in charge who isnt fit to be compared with Lennon , will be a draw or a Bolton win . [/quote]I think if you check, you binners are playing Blackpoola club rather like yoursonly not so skint

lose 20-0... the pitchforks and burning torches to come out as they attempt to run Adams out of town... they will want Lennon! Lambert! Steve Tilson!

Adama''s to be sacked, the board to come out with nothing but bulsh*t.. Colin Woodthorpe is appointed manager and the fans go back to thinking we are Real Madrid.

Although I think Whittaker is in essence a better right back than Martin, he has been disappointing of late. Equally, neither Johnson nor Grabban fill me with confidence at the mo.

I would go with

Ruddy

Martin Turner Hooiveld Olsson

Redmond Tettey O''Neil Lafferty

Howson

Jerome

A new right back should be a priority.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 27/10/2014 7:56 PM:

Personally i''m gonna go for a 2-0 and for all of us to say thank god we don''t have that ginger wizard in charge.

---------------------------------------

I feel cheated, they scored in the last 5 minutes and J has just said: "Lennon demonstrated poor tactical awareness in the way he approached the game tonight, whereas Adams clearly got the result he deserved."

enjoyed the game though, good to get back to winning ways finally, onwards