nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 13

I''ll join the Chelsea v QPR bandwagon this week please [:)]
For the Norwich bet my suggestions would be
2-1 win
0-0 at halftime
Jerome to score the first goal
Good luck to all the PUPS and well done to Nutty for all his hard work

[quote user="Herman "]Cheers guys, some great looking picks so far. Mightily impressed. When do you want the final picks in on Friday?

For the Norwich bet.Bolton HT/ Norwich FT. [/quote]

As late as you like Herman. I won''t put them on til when I get home from the pub after the match[:)]

Spain this week

5th place Atletico Madrid to win at home against 3rd bottom Cordoba.

For the match bet, I''m sticking with Redmond to score anytime.

Good luck everyone, especially Herman and CTID

Evening one and all.

MMMK - Chelsea win

MM - Arsenal win

For the Norwich bet, I''m going for an optimistic HT Draw/FT Norwich

Good Luck Herman, CTID and all of our PUPs

The guy next door is a massive Porto fan and assures me they can''t lose this week so that''s my pick this week.

Porto home win.

Good luck CTID and all this weeks pickers.

Seems like a lot of decent games on the continent, so a tough week to narrow down.  If anyone wants an absolute cert then ill direct you to two games in Estonia, albeit with incredibly short odds. I was going to go with another game in Slovakia, but the odds on Zurich to beat Luzern are too good to ignore (Possibly the best odds I have seen this season), albeit apologies it has already been picked by Pete. Zurich are top, 5/2/0 at home. Luzern are bottom, 0/1/5 away. Historically Luzern get the better of Zurich and are traditionally mid-table, however for some reason this year they have been in free-fall, and looks like the bookies have been slow to catch up, given they only have Zurich at 8/11.Best of luck all.NCFC bet - Hooper to score last.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Seems like a lot of decent games on the continent, so a tough week to narrow down.  If anyone wants an absolute cert then ill direct you to two games in Estonia, albeit with incredibly short odds. I was going to go with another game in Slovakia, but the odds on Zurich to beat Luzern are too good to ignore (Possibly the best odds I have seen this season), albeit apologies it has already been picked by Pete. Zurich are top, 5/2/0 at home. Luzern are bottom, 0/1/5 away. Historically Luzern get the better of Zurich and are traditionally mid-table, however for some reason this year they have been in free-fall, and looks like the bookies have been slow to catch up, given they only have Zurich at 8/11.Best of luck all.NCFC bet - Hooper to score last.[/quote]Flora and Levadia?!?!?!

Barca to bounce back from their El Clasico defeat last weekend and smash Celta Vigo!

And for the Norwich bet I reckon Hooper will score, maybe Hooper to score twice?

The Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar section of the German Oberliga.Saar Saarbrucken to win at home against Betzdorf.Second against bottom, and the best goal difference against the worst. Saar Saarbrucken have won their last five and have a 5-1-1 and 17/6 home record.Betzdorf have a 1-0-6 and 6/24 away record (with the win coming in the first game of the season) Since, apart from a one home win, their form has been awful, with only losses. Their last away game ended in a 4-0 defeat to the team only two places above them.The current odds are a respectable 2/7.For the NCFC bet, Norwich City to win by two goals.Good luck to all!

A lot of good picks on here already. When ever possible I like to try and find something that hasn''t been picked yet. So with that in mind I''ll go for a home win for TNS v airbus

TNS are top, have only dropped points twice this season, are scoring for fun and are 10 points clear of Sundays rivals.

For the match bet how about a city win with over 2.5 goals

Best of luck everybody

League One where Notts County (3-2-2-10-8) entertain Walsall (0-3-4-3-10).Notts County v Walsall.......Home win.For the Norwich bet.......City to win and Redmond to score.Good luck Herman and CTID. [Y]

I''m going for something a bit risky - a Cup match, in Scotland, and an away win.  What can go wrong eh?I think Raith Rovers will win at the splendidly-named Linlithgow Rose in the Scottish Cup third round.Best of luck Herman and all PUPs.

Zurich to win for me in a classic top vs bottom walkover.

Grabban s

to score for Norwich bet

Also thanks for the birthday wishes last week Nutty!shame it didn''t bring us or Norwich any good fortune!

City-til-I-die has posted his selections on Facebook. Thanks for these Dave, they look good to me and I think we''ll be in the money with these tonight. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

2-1 win Norwich

£1.00 Bill Hill

8/1

£9.00

HT/FT   Norwich/Norwich

£1.00 Bill Hill

5/4

£2.25

Grabban to score

£1.00 Bet 365

11/10

£2.10

Jerome to score

£1.00 Bet 365

11/8

£2.37

Clean sheet

£1.00 Bill Hil

£2.05

1-0 Norwich

£1.00 Bill Hill

7/1

£8.00

CTID extra bet 0-0 at H/T

£1.00 Bill Hill

9/4

£3.25

So as Statto says here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win.[:)]

OK. Cheers everyone for the tips. Been going through a massive list to get to the final 6. Brilliant selections everyone.[Y]ARSENAL (mine as well)CHELSEAAJAXFC ZURICHVIDEOTONSAAR SAARBRUCKEN

Good luck all and come on CITY! 

Sorry I''m late. I''ve had the week off work and you kind of loose track of days!

Good luck all and for the purpose of Nutty''s league I''ll have ZURICH to win, as tipped by a few others

Leedscanary

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

City-til-I-die has posted his selections on Facebook. Thanks for these Dave, they look good to me and I think we''ll be in the money with these tonight. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

2-1 win Norwich

£1.00 Bill Hill

8/1

£9.00

HT/FT   Norwich/Norwich

£1.00 Bill Hill

5/4

£2.25

Grabban to score

£1.00 Bet 365

11/10

£2.10

Jerome to score

£1.00 Bet 365

11/8

£2.37

Clean sheet

£1.00 Bill Hil

£2.05

1-0 Norwich

£1.00 Bill Hill

7/1

£8.00

CTID extra bet 0-0 at H/T

£1.00 Bill Hill

9/4

£3.25

So as Statto says here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win.[:)]

[/quote]

Fantastic stuff City-Til-I-die!! What a start to the weekend. We got our City win and 3 of your bets came good. So we can add another £13.63 to this seasons total for the CSF which now stands at £258. £122 of that total has been raised through the match bet. I know our benefactor will be as pleased as I am about this[:)][Y]

So I can now ammend Ray''s ever increasing signature and add Dave''s name to our hall of fame. Here''s hoping we do it all over again on Sunday : -

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch igh,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy. Gregt, GMF, Swindon Canary, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy,

and £522 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,

Crabbycanary, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary, City-til-I-die, yes PUPs £198 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with £190

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges we now have a total of £2947 raised so

far.

[quote user="Herman "]OK. Cheers everyone for the tips. Been going through a massive list to get to the final 6. Brilliant selections everyone.[Y]ARSENAL (mine as well)CHELSEAAJAXFC ZURICHVIDEOTONSAAR SAARBRUCKEN

Good luck all and come on CITY!  [/quote]

Thank you for these Herman. I think we''ll be celebrating a double win this weekend. They look superb to me and if the football gods aren''t cruel to us we''ll be adding even more money to the pot on Sunday evening.

I''ve got a Bill Hill free bet to use up and the Saarbrucken game is only priced on Bet 365 tonight. We have plenty of time so I''ll look again tomorrow. If the games is still not priced on Bill Hill I''ll place the bet with Bet365 and put the other 5 games on Bill Hill as well with our free tenner.[:)]

Thank you for the opportunity NN always a privalage making picks for the Pups bet.

Just glad u could add to the pot. 👍

Great win for the pups and a great win for City.

Good luck with this afternoon picks Herman