We did dominate and should have won more convincingly against what was a very poor Bolton, we didnt just make them look poor, on the contrary, in the first half we made them look decent.

But, it was about a result after the poor results recently and we got that!

I thought we were poor once O''Neill went off.   Johnson came on and to my mind committed himself too far forward, given we were 2-0 up.  Looked as if he was really trying to make an impression - but maybe in doing that he was not helping the situation. We basically lost midfield dominance as a result.   Just coming on and keeping us solid would have been much better.

It was all about the result last night. In my view, the midfield had a better balance to it. Regrettably, I can''t make the Middlesbrough match - a point would be a good result there. Very much looking forward to Forest, however, who, hopefully, will be there for the taking.

I have to say, I agree with LDC, Johnson came on and we were nervous again.

Thought we played in small patches the best pass and move football of all season. Howson & O''Neil were pushing on and making the most of the ball....Tettey was fantastic and Redmonds bedt game of the season.

Great result solid performance but still lots to improve on.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]"Tony Cottee Woz Ere..." absolutely reeks of bin.

[/quote]

what can you mean ?

[quote user=""]Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." The squad is now

looking depressingly threadbare and lacking in quality.

I expect things

to get even worse when another class act in Hooper leaves

and is

replaced by Jerome, an absolute donkey of a player.

As it stands i hope

people aren''t expecting this squad with an inexperienced manager at the

helm to seriously mount a genuine promotion push.
I think we may be in

for a reality check tonight against a decent Blackburn side.Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ." And just i post Blackburn go one up. Get ready people, this season is going to be a shambles, mark my words. [/quote]

[quote user="wiz"]

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]For those

of us without our head in the sand. Yet another in a long, long, line of

terrible, small time managerial appointments from the C list celebrity

cook
Joke of a club.[/quote]

Totally agree........bloody pitiful showing.[:@]

[/quote]

now who do we know constantly refered to Delia as the cook ?why if it isn''t

[quote user="wiz"]Lose to Ip5wich and that''s it.............ditto the damn cook![/quote]

[quote user="City1st"]Tony Cottee woz ''ere is wiz

[/quote]

Your evidence is..............or is this just another example of your obsession with Wiz ?

and keeping up the wiz tradition of hating our club, and getting it wrong

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]I am of course referring to the NCFC board. Tin pot owners = tin pot club.[/quote]

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Well i think a lot of Norwich fans have always had a small time, just be

grateful for what we''ve got mentality. (It''s a norfolk thing) I also

think a lot of fans are still over the moon that their little club has a

C list celebrity as owner (again, probably a norfolk thing) despite the

fact that time and time again she has proved completely out of her

depth. There really is a theme that runs through this club. The board

has it, many fans have it, and Chris Hughton certainly had it. In many

ways he was a perfect fit![/quote]

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Spot on. As long as the

ownership of this club remains in the hands of a C list celebrity cook.

Don''t be surprised if we''re Plummeting back to the depths of league one,

or worse once again.[/quote]

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Derided by many of the usual

suspects on here, lambasted for sacking 2 managers in one season. But

they got it right, were pro active, refused to sit back and accept

relegation. And they brought in a top manager with a great CV and

history of saving relegation threatened clubs. Credit to them, they will

survive, and they will have deserved it.[/quote]

[quote user="wiz"]For a few years I''m afraid City did sell it''s soul by allowing a ''celebrity'' to become bigger than the club itself.Fortunately that''s been reduced somewhat these days due to McNally and Bowkett having none of it.[/quote]

and if that wasn''t enough it appears that Paul Cluckbert was wiz as well, as can be seen herechanged login name

Oh dear oh dear City1st it appears that running around all over this messageboard calling posters dim or dimwits has unfortunately rubbed off on you.

Unless Wiz has changed his name from Dave to Maynard and moved from Lowestoft to Dorset he most certainly is not the late lamented Cluck.

Reading that 9 page thread you placed on your last post as a link I must be missing something which proved your theory that Wiz and Cluck are one and the same.

Without giving too much away let''s just say that Maynard from Dorset corresponded with NCISA in days gone by hence me knowing for a fact that he is not Wiz.

Just getting back to the game...................

I have to say I thought Alex Tettey was immense......... really good display and despite Nathan Redmond''s undoubted good work I was surprised that Tettey wasn''t man of the match......

Dunno what''s happened to the old chap.Had a look at the other place and found he is only averaging 1.3 posts per day.must be ill , or something[:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Oh dear oh dear City1st it appears that running around all over this messageboard calling posters dim or dimwits has unfortunately rubbed off on you.

Unless Wiz has changed his name from Dave to Maynard and moved from Lowestoft to Dorset he most certainly is not the late lamented Cluck.

Reading that 9 page thread you placed on your last post as a link I must be missing something which proved your theory that Wiz and Cluck are one and the same.

Without giving too much away let''s just say that Maynard from Dorset corresponded with NCISA in days gone by hence me knowing for a fact that he is not Wiz.

[/quote]

perhaps you were only ever on point dutyso slowly .................the first post is wiz, albeit as a fullstopthe post that you quote has then become Paul Cluckbertergo Paul Cluckbert is wizplease explain the flaw in that

You are assuming that the full stop is Wiz and your assumption is wrong. People who have closed their account still have their posts to view but their username is replaced with a full stop.

Assumption is not proof.

I know that Cluck is not Wiz.

I know Cluck''s proper name and I know Wiz''s proper name and they are two completely different people living in two different counties.

It must be awful to learn that you are not right about everything City1st but believe me you have this bang wrong so get over it.

Banned/deleted users end up with a full stop as their user name, presumably to mark out some kind of Archant-style gangland execution.Paul Cluckbert was previously "Cluck".  "Cluck" was banned and full-stopped (as it were).Cluck and Wiz are geographically and, it has to be said, intellectually poles apart.  In no way are they the same person. You''ve taken 2 and 2 and made 17 there.

As for Tony Cottee Woz Ere..., binboy troll though he undoubtedly is, he also has the whip hand over Wiz in the intellect stakes.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]I am of course referring to the NCFC board. Tin pot owners = tin pot club.[/quote]Sounds passably like Wiz except he would have no doubt personalised an attack like this in order to refer to "Delia''s little old Norwich"[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Well i think a lot of Norwich fans have always had a small time, just be

grateful for what we''ve got mentality. (It''s a norfolk thing) I also

think a lot of fans are still over the moon that their little club has a

C list celebrity as owner (again, probably a norfolk thing) despite the

fact that time and time again she has proved completely out of her

depth. There really is a theme that runs through this club. The board

has it, many fans have it, and Chris Hughton certainly had it. In many

ways he was a perfect fit![/quote]Wiz has always referred to Delia as a Z-list celebrity cook.  The writing style above is too fluent and well-spelt to be Wiz.[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Spot on. As long as the

ownership of this club remains in the hands of a C list celebrity cook.

Don''t be surprised if we''re Plummeting back to the depths of league one,

or worse once again.[/quote]Obvious troll is obvious.[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Derided by many of the usual

suspects on here, lambasted for sacking 2 managers in one season. But

they got it right, were pro active, refused to sit back and accept

relegation. And they brought in a top manager with a great CV and

history of saving relegation threatened clubs. Credit to them, they will

survive, and they will have deserved it.[/quote]Wiz couldn''t spell words like derided or lambasted, never mind use them in context.  You should know his MO was to wait for someone like the above troll to post a point like that, and then jump all over it with "Huzzah!!!" etc etc.You''re slipping, City 1st.  Not like you to get anything remotely wrong, ever...

[quote user="City1st"]the first post is wiz, albeit as a fullstopthe post that you quote has then become Paul Cluckbertergo Paul Cluckbert is wizplease explain the flaw in that[/quote]If the first post was Wiz then ''Wiz'' would have come up in the quote. The first post was ''Cluck'' hence the quote. Both posters left after a hissy fit and deleted their names.....only to discover their e-mail addess appeared where their usernames had been. To avoid that, they replaced it with a single dot. Hope that helps. [;)]

[quote user="ricardo"]Had a look at the other place and found he is

only averaging 1.3 posts per day.[/quote]

Did you see any tumbleweeds[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]
[quote user="ricardo"]Had a look at the other place and found he is

only averaging 1.3 posts per day.[/quote]

Did you see any tumbleweeds[:^)]

[/quote]It was "all quiet on the Western Front"[;)]

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="1touch"]Even the crowd were subdued, but there wasn''t the sporadic booing that has accompanied previous home games. It was a formulaic Hughtonesque performance, a workaday performance against a poor Bolton side.This win does little more than buy Adams some more time in the job, a decent manager would have put the game to bed much earlier.[/quote]

what the feck do you know bin boy ?you weren''t at the gamesomething tells me that you are that Waveney weirdo who hangs round here like some bycycle seat sniffer does at a bike rack[/quote]Something tells me you weren''t at the game if all you can do after a match is troll other posters.

Anyway, I''m worried about the prospect of VOO and Hoolahan being out for the next few weeks, as we could be stretched during the busy Christmas period, especially if Howson or O''Neill get injured/suspended.We''ve had a taste of what happens when we don''t have O''Neill playing ie we lose a bit of solidity and cohesion. Until Howson''s recent return we''ve missed his ball carrying and penetrative passes up front, giving us something more than Hoolahan.I fear we''ve seen encouraging signs, at least a vast improvement upon recent horrid performances, but as with Hoofton are destined to return to the old failings when we play the better sides up until the new year.Even with the improved play and ending the wait for a home win, the first half was nothing to write home about and overall we made hard work of it in a flat atmosphere. Lose O''Neill or Howson and we would undoubtedly struggle.