Desperately need some quality in the middle of the pitch. Far too reliant on hoofing the ball to the wings. Adams needs to re evaluate our approach because this is awful. But at least we''ve finally scored a first half goal. And in terms of performance surely things can only get better!?

It is interesting just how dismissive some of our ''supporters'' are - most neutrals considered us to be well on top and worth several more goals by half time, rather than being ''poor''

Even the crowd were subdued, but there wasn''t the sporadic booing that has accompanied previous home games. It was a formulaic Hughtonesque performance, a workaday performance against a poor Bolton side.This win does little more than buy Adams some more time in the job, a decent manager would have put the game to bed much earlier.

Just back and can''t say we were poor far from it, we were nervy in the last 10 minutes but it was far better than last Saturday.

Tettey, Redmond and Jerome were outstanding today.

Just can''t please some people.

Spot on Indy[Y]Took our foot off the gas too much near the end, but other than that all rather easy.

[quote user="1touch"]Even the crowd were subdued, but there wasn''t the sporadic booing that has accompanied previous home games. It was a formulaic Hughtonesque performance, a workaday performance against a poor Bolton side.This win does little more than buy Adams some more time in the job, a decent manager would have put the game to bed much earlier.[/quote]

I am also just back and the crowd was a long way from being subdued !!!! Noisy from start to finish ,,, and from different sections too for a change .

Maybe you should try going to a game ,,, experience the atmosphere ,, nugget .

1touch wrote the following post at 31/10/2014 10:16 PM:

Even the crowd were subdued, but there wasn''t the sporadic booing that has accompanied previous home games. It was a formulaic Hughtonesque performance, a workaday performance against a poor Bolton side.

This win does little more than buy Adams some more time in the job, a decent manager would have put the game to bed much earlier.

What''s it like to see a crowd?

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]I am also just back and the crowd was a long way from being subdued !!!! Noisy from start to finish ,,, and from different sections too for a change .

Maybe you should try going to a game ,,, experience the atmosphere ,, nugget .[/quote]Maybe your hearing aid was turned up a bit loud, I can remember Carrow Road being a lot noisier last season.

Was at the game tonight, the atmosphere was non existent at the start, by the end it was much better, however I think this was due to the bad results we''ve had recently

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]2 out of 10 , it was boring and slow from start to finish . If Hooper does not ask for a move in January i would be surprised , being treated like an outcast by a very poor manager hes far better than a bench warmer for an average Championship side .[/quote]

Err he''s s*** and doesn''t want to be here anyway. Go back to celtic that''s what I say. Much more happier with jerome

[quote user="Buh"]Hope you all enjoyed the game on tv[/quote]

Yes thanks you smug fecker.

alartz wrote the following post at 31/10/2014 11:44 PM:

doesn''t want to be here anyway.

-------------------

when did you talk to Hooper? Or of course are you making this all up

[quote user="1touch"]Even the crowd were subdued, but there wasn''t the sporadic booing that has accompanied previous home games. It was a formulaic Hughtonesque performance, a workaday performance against a poor Bolton side.This win does little more than buy Adams some more time in the job, a decent manager would have put the game to bed much earlier.[/quote]

what the feck do you know bin boy ?you weren''t at the gamesomething tells me that you are that Waveney weirdo who hangs round here like some bycycle seat sniffer does at a bike rack

I''m not Adams biggest fan but I did think tonight we played some good football at times and were very comfortable for long periods of the game.

I felt Redmond was fantastic looked a threat everytime, fans that dislike I can only say one thing '' you don''t know what you have till it''s gone. Watching him tonight I was surprised about the amount of defending he did sprinting back to get into the teams shape put a good shift in tonight.

I''d like to see hooper get a run and martin to stop them Long diagonals across to KL, we were better when playing it around them and getting it wide with pace.

Howson tonight was another good performer always works hard and moves the ball well.

With the quality we have we should already be way ahead in the league. Adams is learning but making way to many mistakes which is costing us. A good 3 points tonight but he is now where good enough to manage in the prem.

Being an expat I was not at the game tonight - BUT still entitled to an opinion, so before you say something Buh!

Immediately after the game a mate called me as he was waking away from the match to his car, and amazingly we both saw the same match and had similar opinions on it.

A great 3 points and certainly well deserved!

However, we really do not look like we are going to claim an automatic spot, which this squad should.

Why? Can everyone not see that we have a lot of quality players who just are not performing to their potential and that the team just are not playing a quick enough game, almost playing at the pace of each inferior side we play. It was OK in patches, but for most of the time ploddy, predictable and boring. But, it''s still early days....isnt it???

OMG I dared be a little negative after we have had a win!

I think in general the game was quite poor. We very rarely passed the ball with zip or purpose. Resulting to a lot of long balls which disrupted any sort of pattern to our play.

Bolton were very poor. Held the ball ok but only because we allowed it. Absolutely no threat going forward whatsoever.

I thought the low tempo matched the atmosphere. Probably much to do with the poor form of late.

Player wise, Tettey was great first half, whilst Redmond was the best player second half. Gary O''neil grew into the game and his deliveries were first class.

Howson looked good in parts, but for me far too quiet second half. I''m still not convinced about him in the advanced role. Personally I thought Lafferty was poor and offered next to nothing throughout. I honestly don''t think he should be played anywhere but in an advanced central position.

At the back, turner and Martin were solid, however the distribution forward was a little slow and predictable which contributes to the low tempo. For me Whittaker was poor. I lost count the number if times he went up for a header and completely missed it. Yes he got forward ok, buts his primary role is to defend, and he''s not great at it. Allowed Craig Davies past him too easily at the end which could have resulted in an equaliser.

Ollsson was steady eddy, a couple of bad balls forward mixed with a few cracking delivery''s into the box.

All in all a decent three points and nice to put out port run to bed. Is like to see us up the tempo though, and improve on one touch, pass and move. We got the job done last night with a fairly boring robotic performance.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]By the way I watched the game on the tele.[/quote]Disgraceful. Hope you''ve got the hair-shirt on in penance this morning.I thought we did enough to win the game easily. If we carry on like this, getting enough points to keep us up with the chasing pack, without burning ourselves out, then after Christmas we can really go for it. 

We were not brilliant but thoroughly dominated the match. It could easily have been 4 or 5 goals. The midfield was solid and made Bolton look a poor team. No way could the performance be seen as poor.