Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

The writing is on the wall i'm afraid

I''m now of the view we have to read the warning signs, act swiftly and decisively and get a proper manager in. We can still get promoted, the squad is good enough. We are chucking away a fantastic opportunity with a ludicrously and uneccessarily risky managerial appointment.

Unfortunately the coaching and management are not and we are handicapping ourselves.

Hallelujah I''m not on my own.

Hand on heart I thought Friday''s win was pretty gruelling viewing and I looked at the exit longingly at Half Time and now this.

Poor poor Norwich. Surely the board must act now before it''s too late. The game against Bolton wasn''t great despite the result and I genuinely feared for this game tonight. I wasn''t wrong to do so. We may have the strongest squad but the team is poor. Whittaker is a liability, Martin is playing worst football of his Norwich career, Turner is struggling, Olssen lost all confidence. The defence are making Ruddy look bad and we all know he ain''t. On the commentary it said we were too slow at the back. No wonder our attacking play has gone to pot if we have no confidence in the defence.

First to eighth in a matter of weeks is relegation form.The board might not want to hear that but it is a fact. It has to be sorted out...... NOW