Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Russell Martin

When is Neil going to drop his love child seems to do no wrong in Adams eyes costing us a few points this year.Really looking forward to journey home from this shambles

As far as what we do on the pitch is concerned has Martin as a captain and a central defender been an improvement on Bassong?

Poor centre back, slightly better but still poor RB, and a rubbish leader on the pitch...but does a good interview and talks a great game !!!

It is strange how mangers, despite what they see in games week after week, persist with certain players & players playing out of position.Last year we had Hughton playing inverted wingers game after game & it never worked.Now we have Adams falling into exactly the same trap with Whittaker & Martin.It isn''t working and it needs to change with effect from Saturday.

Drop the whole defence. Play Garrido on left,Miquel inside him, Cuellar on Right side of CH and stick ONeil at RB.

Can''t do any worse than that shambles tonight.

Tettey and Johnson holding Howson behind Redmond Murphy and Hooper.

Shakes it up a bit and kicks some backsides

[quote user="canarycop"]Drop the whole defence. Play Garrido on left,Miquel inside him, Cuellar on Right side of CH and stick ONeil at RB.

Can''t do any worse than that shambles tonight.

Tettey and Johnson holding Howson behind Redmond Murphy and Hooper.

Shakes it up a bit and kicks some backsides[/quote]

I don''t disagree. Why we subbed Tettey and gave the game on a plate to Boro, well it can only be Neil was saving him for Forest.

Match after match anyone but the manager could see the defence is a shambles with little discipline there is no one in control

Trouble is Adams now has to sort out this mess from weakness not strength confidence will be low .

Whits should be dropped RM to right back and bring in a proper CB one of the ones we bought this summer!

Put us down for a 3-0 loss tonight but when I saw we were persisting with the same back four I knew it could be more. Russell Martin is definitely no CB and he shouldn''t even be playing at RB but is he much better than Whitaker, I don''t think so. Surely we must have better than these in the squad. We''ve definitely got two better players out on loan who could''ve taken their place. Strange things happening at our club and it needs to be sorted soon.