Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Wah wah wah

[quote user="iron_stan"]lmaomate, calling people out for a fight on the internet is just a bit primary schoolwind your neck in[/quote]Is it?  How is it any less juvenile than whining like a stuck pig cos you don''t get your own way?Please, take us back to the days of pre-internet when snivelling little sh*ts like you were no more than a fart on the breeze.Anyhow, my tolerance of you is at its limits. I care less what you can offer… unless its a good old push and shove rumble down some piss stained alley. Be gone… be gone and take your simpering bretheren with you.

[quote user="1touch"][quote user="iron_stan"]maybe consider stepping away from the keyboard then ?

forums are normally a place where people express opinionswhether you agree with them or not[/quote]Don''t bother with him, he''s obviously some immature kid upset that his hero Adams is about to get the sack.[/quote]As for you… you''re a grade A c*nt and no mistake. My heros are none of your concern… besides you probably have no idea who Ted McDougall even is.You''re another that needs a hearty kick to the bollo*ks. A blight… that''s what you are. A blight.

Whatever it is its great to see Andy posting again. A proper fan who''s not afraid to come out from behind his keyboard to stand up and be counted. Best thing that''s happened tonight..

Gah… I''ve run out of invective.It always happens when you need it least.Onwards and upwards one and all… If I had longer to live I might give a sh*t

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="1touch"][quote user="iron_stan"]maybe consider stepping away from the keyboard then ?

forums are normally a place where people express opinionswhether you agree with them or not[/quote]Don''t bother with him, he''s obviously some immature kid upset that his hero Adams is about to get the sack.[/quote]As for you… you''re a grade A c*nt and no mistake. My heros are none of your concern… besides you probably have no idea who Ted McDougall even is.You''re another that needs a hearty kick to the bollo*ks. A blight… that''s what you are. A blight.[/quote]To me you''re just a small kid with a keyboard who thinks it''s clever to go round making threats of violence via the internet. Aside from that I don''t consider you to be a true Norwich City fan if you want to excuse the bu11$h!t hoofball that''s being inflicted on us real fans.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You whining f*ckers.Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. Does anyone remember the time when you weren''t guaranteed to win every game you ever played?Ooooh… big squad… ooooh should be walking the league… ooooh Scum are above us.Shut upWhiney little f*ckers.Is it good losing 27-1 to a promotion rival? Doubt it. But at least give it until the end of the season you milk-sopped little f*ckwits.Gah… I think I hate you and your occasional forays onto here[/quote]

Hahahaha! What a laughing stock you scummers are. Just because you''re realising you''re as crap as your manager. Pride of Anglia restored - BIG MICK''S BLUE ARMY - COYB!

Seriously though - 4 pts off the top with 90 to play for and Adam''s should be fired?

No club is going clear this season as with Leicester (& Burnley to a lesser extent) last year.

[quote user="percy varco"]CB1100R

Always on of my favorites![/quote]

Nicely observed Percy… a proper bike!

Thank you for being observant!

[quote user="Shyster"]Seriously though - 4 pts off the top with 90 to play for and Adam''s should be fired?

No club is going clear this season as with Leicester (& Burnley to a lesser extent) last year.[/quote]

Thank you Shyster… that I ever thought we migh find some common ground.

Still think your lot are tossers mind… not that my boy is moving nountains!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="percy varco"]CB1100R

Always on of my favorites![/quote]

Nicely observed Percy… a proper bike!

Thank you for being observant![/quote]

Are you hoping for one of those when you grow up?? [A] 

[quote user="Liastro"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]You whining f*ckers.Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. Does anyone remember the time when you weren''t guaranteed to win every game you ever played?Ooooh… big squad… ooooh should be walking the league… ooooh Scum are above us.Shut upWhiney little f*ckers.Is it good losing 27-1 to a promotion rival? Doubt it. But at least give it until the end of the season you milk-sopped little f*ckwits.Gah… I think I hate you and your occasional forays onto here[/quote]

Hahahaha! What a laughing stock you scummers are. Just because you''re realising you''re as crap as your manager. Pride of Anglia restored - BIG MICK''S BLUE ARMY - COYB![/quote]

Oh do f*ck off you simpleton!

Seriously, proper go f*ck yourself. And pay back the St Johns Ambulance you lowlife, mud-dwelling, inveterate piece of excreta.

Mockney, daft, bin-dipping cock-goblin, donkey-bothering, finger-counting simpleton.

I''d wish a pox on you save it would raise your average hygiene standards!

Be gone.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Please… expand your thinking.

Would I like one what? The bike? I have 3. And your point is?[/quote]

To LDC obv.

Fucking web browsers. Cunts!

OP said all that needs to be said

Losing 4-0 is hard to take, but not as hard as the fact we have a core of vicious, brain dead old hicks who''s only interest in this club is projecting their own miserable existence towards it. They were only ever present this season to save up abuse towards Neil Adams and unleash it at any defeat/setback/slightly expensive pie.

These people, thy aren''t fans, they are snakes. Do not trust them. Keep a note of everything they say and if/when the tide turns throw it in their faces, level the fact that they aren''t proper fans this gets them especially riled up. "I''m glad to be proven wrong" is not an excuse, it is the last post of a moron.