Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Wah wah wah

You whining f*ckers.Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. Does anyone remember the time when you weren''t guaranteed to win every game you ever played?Ooooh… big squad… ooooh should be walking the league… ooooh Scum are above us.Shut upWhiney little f*ckers.Is it good losing 27-1 to a promotion rival? Doubt it. But at least give it until the end of the season you milk-sopped little f*ckwits.Gah… I think I hate you and your occasional forays onto here

Only 4 points off 1st, not bad. The thing is, firstly we weren''t on it today and looked terrible, secondly this forum isn''t moderated so binners such as cheap cheap and 1touch can say what they want. I don''t think people are really panicking, just concerned that we didn''t turn up. The posters who have come out of the woodwork to start a hateful, negative thread are not supporters of this club; there''s a thread called ''how thick is adams'' - I don''t think that thats warranted this season.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]Ooooh swearing..... ooooh threats of violence...... ooooh hypocritical whining on the internet about other people whining on the internet.[/quote]oooh… oooh…ooh… ooh i can''t be f*cking arsed with you ya tw*t!

[quote user="Hucks6"]Way wah wah[/quote]It''s f*cking WAH you incorrigible little sh*t.At leat take the time to spell it correctly.Another exaqmple of a hateful little whiney c*nt.Next!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Hucks6"]Way wah wah[/quote]It''s f*cking WAH you incorrigible little sh*t.At leat take the time to spell it correctly.Another exaqmple of a hateful little whiney c*nt.Next!

[/quote]And yeah… that was a deliberate mis-spell in that last post. So?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. [/quote]clearly an intellectual

x

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Clap, clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap, clap clap![/quote]

I sympathize....but may I suggest you go to the doctor and get a shot.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. [/quote]clearly an intellectual

x[/quote]Nope… but by no means a dunce either. Your point moany f*cker?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Hucks6"]Can''t even spell least right[/quote]Yeah… and you missed the other one Einstein, you tool![/quote]Fuck me, who took the jam out of your donut?

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Hucks6"]Can''t even spell least right[/quote]Yeah… and you missed the other one Einstein, you tool![/quote]Fuck me, who took the jam out of your donut?[/quote]You did. Ya whiney little sh*t.And?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You whining f*ckers.Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. Does anyone remember the time when you weren''t guaranteed to win every game you ever played?Ooooh… big squad… ooooh should be walking the league… ooooh Scum are above us.Shut upWhiney little f*ckers.Is it good losing 27-1 to a promotion rival? Doubt it. But at least give it until the end of the season you milk-sopped little f*ckwits.Gah… I think I hate you and your occasional forays onto here[/quote]An unhappy happy clapper I presume?

[quote user="1touch"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]You whining f*ckers.Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. Does anyone remember the time when you weren''t guaranteed to win every game you ever played?Ooooh… big squad… ooooh should be walking the league… ooooh Scum are above us.Shut upWhiney little f*ckers.Is it good losing 27-1 to a promotion rival? Doubt it. But at least give it until the end of the season you milk-sopped little f*ckwits.Gah… I think I hate you and your occasional forays onto here[/quote]An unhappy happy clapper I presume?[/quote]You are dead to people on here. Next. Oh yeah… your mum

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. [/quote]clearly an intellectual

x[/quote]Nope… but by no means a dunce either. Your point moany f*cker?[/quote]

calling out people with random names on a forum for a fight is a bit like barking in an empty room at a mirror

bonkers

even if 5 or 6 decide to take you up on your offer, and they might even be nerds, youre probably going to get your arse kickedx sweety

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]Grow a pair ffs… or meet me in the pub for a fight. You might win, you might not… but anything is better than your incessant whining on here. [/quote]clearly an intellectual

x[/quote]Nope… but by no means a dunce either. Your point moany f*cker?[/quote]

calling out people with random names on a forum for a fight is a bit like barking in an empty room at a mirror

bonkers

even if 5 or 6 decide to take you up on your offer, and they might even be nerds, youre probably going to get your arse kickedx sweety

[/quote]But it''s a better way to spend the evening than listening (reading yada yada) to the same whiny little tossers (you included probably) blarring away. Oh noooo… my team dit win Nail. Ass the end of the wuld. Except it isn''t. This isn''t what football is meant to be about.And you know what… it''s getting really tedious to the point that I want to shoot every last one of them in the head with at least 88mm of cannon!Do I give a toss what you think? No. Any reason why i should?

maybe consider stepping away from the keyboard then ?

forums are normally a place where people express opinionswhether you agree with them or not

[quote user="iron_stan"]maybe consider stepping away from the keyboard then ?

forums are normally a place where people express opinionswhether you agree with them or not[/quote]This is my opinion. Feel free to vacate the forum as quick as you like. I neither asked nor invited you to read nor join in… so butt out if you don''t like it.Otherwise you''re doiung just the same as me… moaning about people moaning. You twat!

[quote user="iron_stan"]maybe consider stepping away from the keyboard then ?

forums are normally a place where people express opinionswhether you agree with them or not[/quote]Don''t bother with him, he''s obviously some immature kid upset that his hero Adams is about to get the sack.