Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

A simple question.

He should stay and the club should get in the experienced help that was part of the plan maybe. The Joe Royle role. I think all of us want to see him do well but he needs the right support.

Maybe he is becoming a scapegoat as there was a setup in place and when he left, he wasnt replaced?

He should stay ......and we are deluded thinking we are good enough for automatic places. Surely 12 games in we can see how the season is panning out. Disappointing but that is where we are. Plus a 3 game winning run takes us right back into the mix. It could happen. We are not a Fulham or even a Cardiff. But neither are we likely to run away with the championship.

He has to learn from his tactical mistakes. Playing people out of position. Sometimes fans do know the game but it''s Adams who calls the shots and lives by them. Too early for calling for his head. As for Hughton the board completely failed in their duty.

It''s not as simple as that is it?!No, to answer the OP''s question, not yet. But he hasn''t got too long for my faith to have completely gone.

I wanted Neil to have this job but my doubts about his ability to manage the squad are growing. Last night was a bit of a turning point for me. All teams have bad spells during a season but I''m worried that our current poor string of results isn''t a blip, more like the norm!

We totally mismanaged the Hughton sacking, he hung on in because the odd good result just did enough in the eyes of the Board to save his job. Plus the contractual issues around us not being in the bottom three I believe.

I don''t want a season like the last with a manager hanging on by the skin of his teeth when we can all see that he isn''t doing the business.

End of November would be a good time to review his position, if we are not in the top six at the end of the next three games then he must go. No excuses. No dithering.

If we get another tonking before then he should be off.

Sorry Neil, but as we know no indevidual is more important than the club!