Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

And we laugh at Waccoe and TWTD

Last Friday there was only one Neilo now it''s Adams out.

The mans got a 3 year contract let''s back him and work with him and help him improve not get on his back one week then sing his name the next.

fickle ...let''s not point the finger at others before we look at ourselves.

OTBC

Some horrendous excuse for support on here I agree.

They want Neil and the club to fail, it''s really really pathetic

They''re binners though using this forum, cheap cheap, 1touch, six pack, waveney, - they''re all sad trolls who in truth wish their club was more like ours (in terms of finance and stability and support)

In all honesty, last night was the first real bad performance we''ve had this season in the league. Other games we''ve missed chances or had Olsson sent off etc. but last night was the first time we''ve been undebatebly outclassed.

I think now isn''t the time to call for his head. Every team loses and every team loses heavily at times. It''s now about how we react under Adams that is key and he deserves the chance to show that. Perhaps Sunderland should have sacked Poyet after the 8-0 right? 2 games later they are beating Stoke away and all is fine in the world.

If he''s not got us performing and getting results by Christmas then enough is enough, i''d agree but let''s just do the simple thing, drop Whittaker, move Martin back to RB, beat Forest, go back above the scum and forget the shambles of last night ever happened.

Agree with Jim and Mrs M. I think it''s far too early to be calling for Neil''s head. I predicted 8 th or 9th pre season ....which for me didn''t go well with the Royle affair. I think we are above average but that is all. Delighted with the early promise but those 6 games on the trot were not evidence of a side that is going on to be in the top 2. The talk of being a very good team by Neil was probably well meant and an honest assessment but also ill advised and unhelpful. Sutton made comments too that just added to a sense of over expectancy and hubris. Fans then think our team will walk the league, have the best squad etc. but we don''t and have to earn the right. Lambert was brilliant in being cautious with pronouncements in this respect.....in fact the best performer in this arena I have known. He rarely put a foot wrong under playing expectations, at least publicly. Neil Adams needs to learn this but experience helps.

We are just off the mix but I do honestly think we are getting towards our level, our place. We may not get to the play offs. Whether the board are happy with that is another matter. And I wouldn''t be completely surprised come mid December that he leaves. For now all we can do is get behind the tea and see the team and performances as an evolving story and valuable learning.

Pressure building, confidence bleeding and expectations lessoning. Until last Friday we have been failing to bag points, now its performances going down.

No one wants Adams to fail(true fans) but in reality he is a novice at a high level. I hope can turn things around and soon as I doubt anything we discuss on here will have any bearing on the boards expectations.

Forrest away is a tough game and the I believe there is a international break coming up.

I just wonder if this weekends result & performance might determine his position.

I hope he can come up with a winning team & performance.

It can''t carry on like this as people said we are on a downward spiral which can be difficult to get out off.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]They''re binners though using this forum, cheap cheap, 1touch, six pack, waveney, - they''re all sad trolls who in truth wish their club was more like ours (in terms of finance and stability and support)[/quote]How pathetic to call everybody against having a radio presenter in charge binners , i think you will find hardly anybody wanted Adams in the first place and he will be gone very shortly now for the simple reason he is no football manager.So sad that this club hass so many pathetic supporters who just happy clap every decision Delia makes but thats the modern day football fan for you ...utterly clueless .

[quote user="mrs miggins"]They''re binners though using this forum, cheap cheap, 1touch, six pack, waveney, - they''re all sad trolls who in truth wish their club was more like ours (in terms of finance and stability and support)[/quote]If I were looking for undercover Ipswich supporters then I''d turn my attentions to those who were on here night and day fervently defending Hoofton, even after he was sacked. Despite fitting this profile to a tee I don''t think you personally are a secret Ipswich fan. It''s much more probable that you''re a plastic who''s totally clueless about football.

I didn''t want Adams in the first place cheap binner but he''s here now and he should be given a chance, he may well be the wrong appointment, or the right one, but we''ll have to see. It''s too early to tell and we''re 4 points off top spot, at this early stage it''s ok. We need a bit of stability, and as the numbers show changing manager doesn''t benefit the club in the long run, only in the short term, however perhaps 1 touch is the Leeds owner and in fact not a binner. Anyway I don''t know why i''m replying I should know better really, see you in the next loss, whenever that may be.

Miggins - I''ve supported this club a heck of a lot longer than you havel.

Explain to me when I wanted us to lose just so Adams gets sacked !!?? It seems anyone that disagrees with you is a binner or a sad troll.

I''ve got my opinion of which players I prefer in the team just like everybody else - just because my opinion is different to yours is there the need to go berserk and insult people ?

I think you need to change your avatar to something more appropriate to your character - how about "Adolf"

I think you need to change your avatar to john wark riding a blue and white donkey

Binner.

Buh - I need to congratulate you - you''ve totally converted miggins !

miggins use to be quite a good football thinker until following you - now it''s like someones logging in under his name and typing garbage.