Sign in to follow this  
MarkU

Will pay £160 for 2 Forest tickets + any costs necessary for me to get them!

My last chance I bet, so here goes. Any last minute drop outs? I want 2 tickets sitting together with the Norwich for tomorrow''s game for me and my lad (what a 21st birthday present that would be).. I am a Leicester Canary, so can meet or we can courier them.

My email address is uptonmark1@hotmail.com

Fingers crossed...desperate to go.

I''m in the same boat and even with a Nottingham postcode they are refusing to sell me a ticket for the match.

My last hope is-does anyone have an order history or nffc customer number they could let me use to get a ticket for the match? If so, I''ll meet you tomorrow and happily buy you drinks all day!

Please PM if you can help a fellow fan in need. Thanks

I managed to buy tickets on the forest website set up a new account and they even sent them to Norwich. Bit bad that they have done that but I don''t care I have tickets

Sorry to hijack.

Hoping someone will be able to help. I''m in Nottingham tomorrow seeing family and I was going to walk down and grab a ticket for the game. Now I realise it''s no longer pay on the gate (shame) so I''ve got to blag the ticket office...is it much of a blag? Do they require your address details (so I need to prepare a statement)? Or am I worrying about nothing and just asking for a ticket wherever available is all that I need to do?