Sign in to follow this  
Buh

All those that were determined to see Adams fail from the start

Supporting the club is done at the ground, debating and voicing opinions are done on here.

Has anyone heard anything negative at the ground given the home form of late? I know it has been good considering.....that to me sums up your arguement is wrong, we all want success for Adams, he is one of us, but we all have doubts at present, doesn''t mean we dont support the team or manager.....

I didn''t say they had done well or that they were any better. I said the list was uninspiring and of that uninspiring list Adams was bottom.

Well if there are those that want him to fail because they will feel some sort of self gratification then shame on them - they are no fan in my book.

I still hold true though those that feel that way are in the minority - those that will be unsurprised if he fails will be a much bigger proportion - it still does not mean they want him to.

[quote user="Buh"]Well all those candidates have done well since, haven''t they?

You can hope no fan wants Norwich to fail all you like, fact is there are those that do because it fits their viewpoint and their viewpoint is more important than supporting the club[/quote]The ''fact'' is that you''re making subjective suppositions. Seems to me like your desire to be seen as ''better'' than those people or some kind of beacon of loyalty and righteousness betrays a certain insecurity. You appear to be as blinkered in your maniacal desire to see no wrong in Adams as some people are to do him down and get rid of him. As I said earlier, it''s a dichotomy of support, not a black-and-white, ''he''s in or he''s out'' scenario.

[quote user="The Judge"]I didn''t say they had done well or that they were any better. I said the list was uninspiring and of that uninspiring list Adams was bottom.

Well if there are those that want him to fail because they will feel some sort of self gratification then shame on them - they are no fan in my book.

I still hold true though those that feel that way are in the minority - those that will be unsurprised if he fails will be a much bigger proportion - it still does not mean they want him to.[/quote]Spot on.

"Unsurprised if he fails" is absolutely hilarious!

You want it to happen! It''s a self fulfilling prophecy! You are desperate to be proved right that you knew he would fail

Adams and Norwich failing is in your interest, and you are not alone! There are far too many of you and it''s a disgrace.

[quote user="Buh"]"Unsurprised if he fails" is absolutely hilarious!

You want it to happen! It''s a self fulfilling prophecy! You are desperate to be proved right that you knew he would fail

Adams and Norwich failing is in your interest, and you are not alone! There are far too many of you and it''s a disgrace.[/quote]At this point, I think we should all shuffle quietly away from the troll.

Yeah I''m a troll because I called it out.

I don''t care if you call me troll. These people are in our support. You sit next to them, you are related to them, you are one of them.

And they all want this club to fail, so they can say "I told you so"

What total and utter garbage !

Yeah of course I want him to fail so Norwich do well or even worse get relegated..or go into another managerial merry go round with any successor no guarantee of anything better...just so it made the fact that I was underwhelmed by his appointment justifiable - sorry you are mixing me up with someone clearly shallow like yourself.

If there was one prophecy I would like predict it would involve a blunt instrument and part of your anatomy....

It''s the deep deep denial of the problem brought on by many seasons of lather rinse repeat of the same "I was the first person to predict we''d fail!" Attitude that is especially worrying...

[quote user="The Judge"]What total and utter garbage !

Yeah of course I want him to fail so Norwich do well or even worse get relegated..or go into another managerial merry go round with any successor no guarantee of anything better...just so it made the fact that I was underwhelmed by his appointment justifiable - sorry you are mixing me up with someone clearly shallow like yourself.

If there was one prophecy I would like predict it would involve a blunt instrument and part of your anatomy....[/quote]Do not feed the troll.

Check out this guy

Lost the argument, now wants it to go away.

Next time you are at the football, or talk about football or do anything football based you''ll see these people.

Dirty football hipsters only in it for themselves and their "opinions"

[quote user="Buh"]Check out this guy

Lost the argument, now wants it to go away.

Next time you are at the football, or talk about football or do anything football based you''ll see these people.

Dirty football hipsters only in it for themselves and their "opinions"[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Buh"]You are all dirty football hipsters and you project your anger at your own failed miserable lives at the football club and whoever happens to be in charge.

Lower creatures than binners in a coalmine in holland

Yours faithfully

The Norwich support who are sick of hearing your s4it all the time.[/quote]

I like your spirit young man, but will need you to publish the full list of "these people" on the forum before I can give you my full support.

I''m still desperate to see how succeed and I don''t think he''s doing too badly. I don''t see an inexperienced manager out of his depth. I see a massively over rated, mentally weak, extremely poor value for money Championship squad that thinks it''s much better than it is. What''s clear is that we have wasted a criminal amount of money in the past few years on some real over rated dross. Hell, I''m even starting to think that maybe Hughton didn''t do to bad with what he had to work with on the pitch.

[quote user="The Judge"]..or go into another managerial merry go round with

any successor no guarantee of anything better..[/quote]

So rarely do I see this posted by anyone else that I feel I want to put it up in lights with a siren blaring!

This is what always gets forgotten. It''s always assumed that a change will be for the good. When the expected improvement doesn''t happen people who appoint the manager become the focus for change. It''s a vicious circle that I''ve seen on this board for 10 years.

The truth is that very few managers are able to deliver what we want and those that do then get the bar of expectancy raised until they fail. If you look at other clubs our record with managers isn''t so bad after all. Our managerial appointments aren''t the worst by any means. I''m not saying that we shouldn''t have ambition. All I''m saying is that we should only make change when the odds of it being for the better are in our favour.

[quote user="Buh"]You wish him Sucess but?

Why would there even be a "but"?

Success for Neil Adams means success for NCFC so why would there be an additional argument?[/quote]
I think you''re just an angry individual, and making yourself look quite petty as you go too. We are passionate about NCFC''s on and off the field, the club as a whole. So when we are throwing away points and needless goals to lesser opposition, fans natural reaction is to get angry and for someone with authority at the club to try and change it up a bit i.e. Martin should be put back to RB or something should change when the same team keeps churning out the same results.
I like NA and hope he succeeds, but whoever started this season as NCFC manager has to realise that if there comes a point around xmas and we are not still within touching distance of the top 6 then the season has been a missed opportunity and a failure. In any other job to meet your objective when you have been backed with all the resources would be seen as a failure, so why is football any different? It isn''t is the answer.
You need to stop whinging about all the supporters and who thinks what, worrying about the playground antics on here puts you just as much a part of it. How about you just concern yourself with the footy [;)]

As for you, youve never had a positive thing to say about Norwich city ever, why are you even here?

[quote user="Buh"]As for you, youve never had a positive thing to say about Norwich city ever, why are you even here?[/quote]
Clearly most of what I said went straight over someones head.....
Ever is a long time. I don''t think thats strictly true, and seeing as I have been a member on the forum since 2006, and you joined only in 2013 during our recent Prem outings (Gloryhunter?) surely you cannot say you backtracked the previous seven years of my sporadic posting and read it all? Thought not. On yer bike.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Failed ? When was that then ?Four points off top spot at the beginning of November hardly puts NA in that category.[/quote]Hughton will keep us up we are 3 points above the drop zone nothing to worry about . Adams has failed to beat a whole host of mediocre teams at Carrow Road which has already seriously hit the promotion chances , lost to bottom 3 Fulham , been thrashed at Boro , to me thats failing . In fact a rag bag team of freebies managed by a footballing dinosaur are making us look like a joke , while we have £8 million pounds of striker sitting on the bench . Comfortable win at Forest or else he really needs to do the right thing at get back to his proper job and stop playing at football management .

I''ve seen enough of your postings to know you hate this club and are among the first to predict doom for your own personal gain. This club means nothing to you but seeing it fail.

Buhddy.. When I was a small boy my very first pet was a tortoise called Timmy. On a damp cold day the most he could manage was to poke his head a little way out of his shell but to all intents and purposes he''d be lifeless. Then on a warm sunny day he''d be full of beans. His head and neck would leave that shell and he''d be nearly dancing around the garden. A slow dance anyway.

Now some posters remind me of my tortoise. When we play well and win it''s their damp cold day. You''ll see very little of them on here as they cower deep inside their shells. But when we lose, especially a bad loss or a string of losses, they awake. These are their hot summers days and they stick their neck out and post on here as if it was their garden to dance around. 

I''m always grateful to them for reminding me of dear Timmy. But a word of warning to them. One summer we had a real heatwave and Timmy had enough energy to climb out of the garden. Unfortunately he''d never been to Tufty Club and being unaware of the dangers he shuffled off this mortal coil under the wheels of a bin lorry.

Nigel, that post is the most sense I''ve heard in quite some time on here

Thank you

[quote user="Buh"]"Unsurprised if he fails" is absolutely hilarious!

Adams and Norwich failing is in your interest, and you are not alone! There are far too many of you and it''s a disgrace.[/quote]

Hmmm...interesting... think about this. A self-fulfilling prophecy? it can only be self-fulfilling if the people with that prophecy can influence the outcome by their actions. Now if they can influence the outcome more than say, a snivelling little internet warrior like yourself, it can only be because they have more power/ability/skill to do so than you do. That makes you impotent, unheard and pointless.

There you have it, from first principles I have proven what i have known all along - that you are a fool in fool''s clothing.

Rest assured I shall not reply to any post you make on this thread and you will wake every morning knowing I have revealed the buffoon you are and again you have no means to redress that situation. Impotent little cry-baby twerp that you are.

Adios buffoonos

Oh, you''ll reply sweetheart.

It''s fairly obvious I managed to rattle your cage with my remarks son so I can only presume you are amongst those that''s prime directive as a fan is to predict the downfall of the club and then claim "victory" by trying to fulfil your prophecy of doom.

If that''s what you get pleasure in doing, I''m sure there are plenty of sado-machocistic establishments that can fulfil that role in a far greater capacity. If you and your fellow "fans" can''t find what you are looking for in "madam naughty-step" then you really are beyond help

There is no guarantee that any other manager would have done any better, or bought any better, than NA. In the last 25 odd years the only "name" managers we had were Rioch, Hamilton, Roeder and maybe Hughton and all ultimately failed, some disastrously. Our most successful managers have been Walker, Worthington (who although it ended up poorly I still think did a great job) and Stringer, all of whom were promoted from within and Lambert was a rare example of a brought in manager who did well. Can you imagine now the reaction to Walker had there been messageboards back then?

NA is still finding his feet, I know there have been some poor results but actually few poor performances in my view. I wasn''t at the game Tuesday but until then I think we have looked pretty good and definitely competitive in the league. The reputation, and we know it as we have spent many years in it, of the Champs is that it is a tough tough league to get out of because of the slog of many similar teams striving for the same thing.

I am still 100% behind NA, and I actually think he is doing a solid job and with 2/3 of the season left it is hardly cause to panic. All teams in the league will have a rough patch- Middlesbrough for instance often start well and then totally implode. Forest have lost it a bit as well.

As to some fans wanting failure, well it is easier to predict failure as it is almost inevitable. I do think there is a grain of something in this prediction thing that some folk may want to be seen as the first to predict it so they can claim the self satisfaction of being right, but I don''t think there are many of that persuasion.

[quote user="Buh"]I''ve seen enough of your postings to know you hate this club and are among the first to predict doom for your own personal gain. This club means nothing to you but seeing it fail.[/quote]
Haha, my god you are a tool. Stop trolling little man, and focus on the football rather than puffing out your teenage tempered chest.