Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Changes Needed For Forest.

But who. Defence needs a shake up for starters.

Ruddy

Martin Turner Miquel Garrido

Redmond O''Neill Howson Olsson

Jerome Hooper

I dont think Lafferty is the answer to left wing and Murphy seems to raw and not ready. Maybe see what Olsson can do further up the pitch.

I was going to comment that it was harsh leaving Olsson out who wasn''t that bad last night really but I like your thinking. Garrido is a very solid player and it''s a shame he can''t play right back as he''s 10x the player Whittaker is. I''d probably go with Tettey and Howson in the middle. O''Neil is tidy but doesn''t have the legs for a 4-4-2 in my book. As for Hooper, it''s time for him to crack on.

Would have said put Redmond down the left and E.Bennett down the right for Forest game but thats obviously not going to happen. Whatever happens i dont want to see a starting lineup containing Johnson, Whittaker or Grabban.

Forest with no win since mid-September (and 2 nil down at half time at home to Brentford) against us - the team that everyone ends their bad run against, right?

[quote user="foxruels"]Forest with no win since mid-September (and 2 nil down at half time at home to Brentford) against us - the team that everyone ends their bad run against, right?[/quote]Assuming Forest don''t turn it around in the second half, it''s going to be a monumentally disappointing day for one of us on Saturday, especially with an international break looming afterwards. I''d expect Pearce or Adams to be on the brink with a defeat.

0-3 now! Well we can always rely on City to end the oppositions bad run of form!

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Forest now no wins in 9. So I imagine anyone who''s followed Norwich for any considerable length of time will know the drill for Saturday.[/quote]If I had a gas oven I''d stick my head in.

Quite a few changes needed. I''d start with Adams who''s been sat on the bench for far too long, he needs to slot back into his most effective position ie alongside Chris Goreham in the commentary box. Hopefully he isn''t too rusty after being out for such a long time. After the match we could look at putting Holt, Robson, Smith, Wynn-Jones, Fry and Bowkett on the transfer list.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]But who. Defence needs a shake up for starters.

Ruddy

Jerome Hooper

I dont think Lafferty is the answer to left wing and Murphy seems to raw and not ready. Maybe see what Olsson can do further up the pitch.[/quote]

I would go with this team also ,, although I am not so sure that we don''t miss the energy and combative approach that BJ brings to the team , have him standing by incase we need to strengthen midfield ,, and that''s my choice !

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"][quote user="CJRV 2014"]But who. Defence needs a shake up for starters.

Ruddy

Jerome Hooper

I dont think Lafferty is the answer to left wing and Murphy seems to raw and not ready. Maybe see what Olsson can do further up the pitch.[/quote]

I would go with this team also ,, although I am not so sure that we don''t miss the energy and combative approach that BJ brings to the team , have him standing by incase we need to strengthen midfield ,, and that''s my choice ![/quote]I''d also go along with this team, looks good to me.

I just think a change in formation and personel and going 2 up top against a side on worse form and even less confidence then us would be worth a go. Because 4231 v Boro didnt exactly work to well first half. Picked us off on the counter with pace. Maybe what Antonio and Assombalonga could do.

On another note Adomah looked very good, very quick, a player who i think would be excellent down the left for us. I just think its a losition that needs filling. I know Redmonds best and favourite position is down the right but i wouldnt have minded seeing them try Redmond down the left and E.Bennett down the right.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]I just think a change in formation and personel and going 2 up top against a side on worse form and even less confidence then us would be worth a go. Because 4231 v Boro didnt exactly work to well first half. Picked us off on the counter with pace. Maybe what Antonio and Assombalonga could do.

On another note Adomah looked very good, very quick, a player who i think would be excellent down the left for us. I just think its a losition that needs filling. I know Redmonds best and favourite position is down the right but i wouldnt have minded seeing them try Redmond down the left and E.Bennett down the right.[/quote]Redmond should not play on the left, unless it''s a quick ten-minute switch to confuse the opposition. All he does is cut inside every time, and more often than not send a shot flying high or wide of the target. Show him wide on his stronger foot and he still has the option of cutting inside and playing in an overlapping full back or switching the play to the opposite wing with a right-footed pass. Playing on the left forces his hand and makes him easy to defend against – and with one goal in 50+ appearances, it''s clear that shooting isn''t his strong suit.

Rather than start a new thread what would your team / formation be on Saturday

Mine would be

Ruddy

Redmond Tettey Howson Olssen

Hooper Jerome

Martin Hooiveld Turner Miguel         Tettey            Johnson                      O`Neill        Redmond               Murphy                      Jerome

I would say "what do I know?" but it cannot be any worse than the formations put out by those that are presently being paid "to know"

Ruddy

Martin Turner Miquel Olsson

Tettey O''Neill

Redmond Howson Murphy

Jerome

Rudd Cuellar Garrido Whittaker Johnson Hooper Grabban

Ring the changes -                           Rudd      Martin Hooiveld Miquel GarridoRedmond Howson  Tettey O''Neill  Murphy                            Lafferty