Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Predictions for Forest

Looking at the record of head to heads away at Forest it makes for poor reading. And I am just not sure whether we have the defence to keep them out. It is the one really poor area of the team for me especially since losing R Bennett. And weirdly Adams has persisted with the strange decisions and his favourites. So....it''s a 2-0 loss and we may sit around 8th or 9th come the weekend.

Who or if one team scores first they will go on to win the game.

Both teams are under performing, managers under pressureand very poor run of results. Fragile confidence on both sides.

Me I think we have looked poor away from home recently, just can''t see us winning.

Heart says 2-0 win head says we are away from home so 2-0 loss.

tense edgy game from two team lacking confidence and cohesion.

Need some leadership across the pitch from city players and time for many players in the mid twenties to start delivering their much acclaimed potential for 90mins; thats ok if you are below 21, not in the prime of your career

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

2-0 win for us followed by a quiet weekend on here with all the Timmies suddenly going into hibernation...

[/quote]Or a 2-0 defeat followed by the Happy Clappers telling us all we are only 7 points from the top and Adams really is a football manager (just like they did with Hughton for the last season and a half)

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

2-0 win for us followed by a quiet weekend on here with all the Timmies suddenly going into hibernation...

[/quote]Or a 2-0 defeat followed by the Happy Clappers telling us all we are only 7 points from the top and Adams really is a football manager (just like they did with Hughton for the last season and a half) [/quote]How would you know? You didn''t start posting til May.

3-0 loss!

Pathetic team, no wide men wich means we are going to lack even more width than we usually do.

Bradly Johnson starting is unbeleaveble shouldn''t even be any where near the squad.

We lack pace any way so he drops Redmond... Slow clap for Adams he''s lost his head I think!

I''ll cancel my 1-0 prediction having just seen the team news. I know it''s not true, but it''s like Adams wants to lose this game; Cuellar and Turner, slowest CB''s, Johnson and Tettey and O''Neil in midfield, dear lord and a strike force which has never worked.

If we get a result Neil will certainly have earn his corn, however if we lose, then people will seriously be questioning as we get into the Xmas period, so important to the title race.