Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Get him out now.

We are already mid table.Time for the board to admit they have made a huge mistake and make the the change whilst they still can.Adams Out -  Pulis In.

The board of this club are a joke. I feel sorry for Adams, he shouldnt have been given a job that when offered it he had to take. He has been sent out as a lamb to the slaughter by the utterly clueless owners.

yes plenty of time to turn it around; however with selections like today do we know what to do to turn it around?

Its like the team was chosen at random with the fa cup draw balls

[quote user="John thaw"]Surely there can be no inners left. Get him out and out now.

We need a manager urgently and not a radio commentator[/quote]Herbert , Nutty , Jenkins , LDC , Morty , all the same bunch who said stick with Hughton and dont be pant wetters .

I really like Adams as a person, and I rate him as a coach, but he''s no manger.

He cant motivate and has poor tactical awareness. I don''t want this to turn nasty, he''s Norwich through and through. The board need to react now before his relationship with Norwich becomes tarnished - similarly to Gunn''s.

I have  done what I promised in the summer and refrained from posting about the club/manager . I said that I''d give him a fair crack of the whip and look at it with an open mind, but I''m afraid enough is enough. Adams must be fired ,and quickly. Replace him with someone with the experience to avoid the sort of fiasco we''ve just witnessed.

Time to go, Nice bloke but a crap manager! We are becoming a laughing stock! I don''t blame him as he would obviously take the chance to manage us.

I blame the idiots at the top, who have yet again failed the fans. We could seriously end up in a relegation scrap now.

Adams must go tonight, but no doubt our board will stick by him and give him a load more games till promotion is all but over.

Lennon should have been at this football club, look at the turnaround at Bolton since he arrived. We MUST go get Pulis now or another 15 years or so in the chump is guaranteed,