Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Match thread v Forest

Talked that one up Jenks.....we have as last friday lost the plot in the last 10 minutes!

The poor passing, Hooftonesque attack of earlier in the game has come back to haunt us. Should have been 3 up before they scored.

KILL THE GAME OFF......thats it again 2-1 down to the worst team I have seen this year!

Turner mistake has given this lot the cobfidence to win.

Not sure whats next!

Lack of midfield cover and poor tactics cost us this one. What does Hooper have to do to get even a sub appearance?

forest very very poor - and we lost.

Offered little going forward and allowed them room and space down the flanks - tactics and attacking line up simply wrong. Our defence is simply too disorganised to keep a clean sheet at the mo

You have to aim to win games - not just not lose - did we learn nothing from last season?

Adams has got to go now. There''s no two ways about it, we''re in relegation form with a squad that were favourites to go straight back up.

I can only hope that the board realised their mistake in keeping Hughton longer, and don''t piss away the best chance of us getting back up.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]ADAMS OUT

Surely this has to be the last straw ffs[/quote]

Going on McNallys previous track record we will wait until the 43rd game of the season with us sitting in 14th before we sack him.

That was shocking, was jerome injured because I thought he was doing a great job defensively and working hard. On comes Laffs and it falls apart. Unprofessional to lose concentration but then go all gung ho handed it to them on a plate. Stupid.

[quote user="Orford65"]International break now.......the ideal time for Adams'' replacement to bed in.[/quote]

I agree - arguably the mistake we made with Hughton was not changing him during the November break, there was no real opportunity to make a change before it was too late