Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Match thread v Forest

[quote user="1touch"]Poor start by Norwich, Forest looking the better side so far.[/quote]

Come on you Yellows

Never mind mate have another go City might score again with luck

To be fair Forrest are really poor. Now is the time to push for the second, as the city team appear to be doing.

Come on city.....

[quote user="Indy"]To be fair Forrest are really poor. Now is the time to push for the second, as the city team appear to be doing.

Come on city.....[/quote]Thats usually the moment we concede a stupid goal.

Norwich distinctly average, but Forest look very poor. Howson, Tettey and the central defenders are standing out for Norwich. Grabban poor as usual.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]Grabban is the worst finisher i''ve ever seen in a Norwich shirt.[/quote]Then you must have been watching Norwich for about 2 weeks.What a stupid comment.

Superb performance being made to look distinctly average with our non existent front two. Grabban and Jerome need to up their game.

Both fragile teams and one moment of class has given us the edge.

Forrest look like they don''t know how to play football, the first 15 minutes after the break is important we don''t allow them the ball, keep the ball and kill them off.

Think its definitely them being poor rather than us being great, but who cares.

Fans are really getting on their backs, 1 more goal for us would kill it imo

Probably the easiest 45 minutes we''ve had all season. Another goal would be nice but we only need to win 1-0 for 3 points.

Don''t understand that even when we play well, some people here aren''t satisfied & never give us enough credit

I agree that a 1-0 would do the job as you get 3 points whether you win 1-0 or 10-0. I just think we may struggle to keep a clean sheet.

It''s not pretty but we are looking in control.

I''m hoping this carries on to the second half.

To me Forrest used the width in the first 10 minutes and looked like getting after us but that goal has knocked the stuffing out of them and they have lost their composure.

We really need to look after the ball in the second half.

Too many long hopeful balls by Norwich. We need Howson to run at their defence and play it into our strikers. I''d put Hooper on for Grabban. Johnson looks redundant, but we have no replacement.

A little bit shaky at first but once the goal went in we bossed it. Tettey having an immense game again and Cuellar looking good at the back. Another goal should settle it for us.

Reasonable setup by Adams. Good decision to not bother with wingers and try to dominate midfield.