Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

So the question is asked now

Basically wanted to make a thread saying that this is now the time we can judge Adams I feel. He''s had a good amount of games and should now start to really feel the pressure. Team selection was poor today and the subs (or lack of) was dire, personally in that second half it was calling out for Redmond, against a really really poor Forrest team. We dominated the first half after we scored, but as I feared on the predictions thread, Turner and Cuellar were at fault for the goal. Although I would wait to see if he can turn it around in the next few games, Neil is seriously under pressure and rightly so.

you may disagree but I cannot understand why he took Jerome off?Lafferty offers nothing than a yellow card! agree re Redmond, he would have given us width and pace, something we lacked at times.

Jas to answer your question, I think the idea to take Jerome off for Lafferty was to get a bit more width but to also keep some presence up top and when defending; jerome was great today at defending corners, however, I don''t understand why we didn''t just bring grabban (who I though was quite good today) off for Redmond and get redmond attacking on the counter, it''s just what we needed.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Jas to answer your question, I think the idea to take Jerome off for Lafferty was to get a bit more width but to also keep some presence up top and when defending; jerome was great today at defending corners, however, I don''t understand why we didn''t just bring grabban (who I though was quite good today) off for Redmond and get redmond attacking on the counter, it''s just what we needed.[/quote]a fair point!I think Adams needs help. perhaps the club need to look at the coaching set up and make a decision for him? Sack Holt or one of the other coaches and bring in an experienced old head to help him out?Or Even Ricky Martin, who probably sits in an office drinking tea, could be moved on and get in a DOF with contacts, experience and someone who can make the decisions Adam''s might be a little bit scared to?

Re. Jerome

It was mentioned on the radio during the 1st half that he was drinking/eating an energy bar and that he looked tired, so may have had flu or wasn''t feeling to great.

Obviously they were just guessing, but may explain why he was taken off

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Blimey look at the amount of threads wanting adams out, I feel like a binner making a thread so soon after the game[/quote]Binner..or should I say you''re a penis.

Jas, agree with you re Lafferty, came on and was just looking to get booked. 6 cards this season already, he seems a liability for us but what I don''t understand is that he looked inspirational in N. Ireland''s last game, why?

I rate our chef executive smart guy so next days Adams must be sacked.

Any bookie with odds for that?

Betfair not have pity...