Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

The 'Who' Thread

It''s easy to say Adams should be sacked, but it''s a lot harder to say who should come in:

Lets keep it simple: 2 names max only.

Tony Pulis

Eddie Howe

I think we are in such a mess that the only man guaranteed to sort us out is Pulis.

We must try and get him. I believe Howe could be a great choice, but he failed at Burnley and seems to suit Bournemouth.

Pulis would be a statement of intent, anyone else would be a gamble.

pulis wont come here and if he did it wouldnt be long before a premier league job becomes available and he will be off again. He will also be far too expensivethe board screwed up and missed out on our best option in Lennon, apart from that theres not much aboutmcdermott ? robinson ? nah thanks

mike phelan and culverhouse please! cully pretty much ran the squad when he was here with lambert, get phelan in as the face with the contacts and culverhouse to do the dirty work

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Phelan and Culverhouse.... Christ no !!![/quote]why not ? and if not then who ?whos available that the board would actually PAY FOR! we arent going to pay compensation for adams as well as buy out another manager worth having!!!!! we wouldnt have any money to spend in January AND this baord dont have the ambition or the balls to take a risk, as proven by the last 2 and a half seasons! (and multiple times before over the years!)

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Why not phélan and culverhouse

Neither of them have managed either that''s why[/quote]phelans achieved more i nthe game than adams ever will, at one of the biggest clubs with one of the greatest managers everculverhouse was more responsible for us getting promotion with lambert than you realise

they are just as viable as someone like malky

the board WILL NOT PAY for someone with a proven record, if they were willing too we wouldnt have had adams in the first place

How many times must they scour Europe to find a good replacement. The last good one we got was just a few stops down the line on the train to London but don''t expect McNally to catch lightning in a bottle again.

[quote user="Camden Canary "]Zola[/quote]no to Zola, achieved nothing as a manager and people only want him as he was a "name" as a player

Mick Mcarthy, yes I am a ncfc season ticket holder for many years, whathe has done down the road is credit to him, diffefant class to adams. Look what adams has spent compared to big mick.

or pulis for me

Eddie Howe

David Moyes

Mick McCarthy

Tony Pulis

Not; Zola, Sherwood, Mackay, Clarke

I actually like the idea of Culverhouse and/or Phelan in some sort of coaching capacity but not number one

If Adams is demoted, then the obvious replacement is Gary Holt.   He would imo be given the caretaker job and then we''d see how he got on. If he did well, he would be given the chance to take us further. 

I''d go after McCarthy, really pi55 the binners off.

What he''s done on a shoe string with a poor club just goes to show what a real manager with years of exlerience can manage.

[quote user="lake district canary"]If Adams is demoted, then the obvious replacement is Gary Holt.   He would imo be given the caretaker job and then we''d see how he got on. If he did well, he would be given the chance to take us further. 

[/quote]

No way. His influence is hardly doing much at the minute. Enough of theses emotional appointments. Have we not learnt our lesson?

McCarthy could get us to the Prem but i highly doubt he''s good enough to keep us there.Pulis has proved that he is capable of both. And of changing his whole playing style. Didn''t like him at Stoke, proved me completely wrong at Palace.

I agree with Herman. Pullis would be my choice. Why would he not want to come to Norwich if we were to offer him the right deal?