Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

The board won't sack him

it will be the same old same.

To save a bit of face. Keep hold of him and hope we get a few results before Christmas.

The board should stop gambling with inexperienced managers. Worked once with lambert. That''s a 1 in 1 thousand chance of it happening again

Us as fans deserve better we pay to be entertained. We don''t do the cheap option when we buy our season tickets memberships and travel away to games.

I expect them to do the same and employ the right people not their mates.

I was about to start a thread entitled "I Hate to Disappoint you...." which was to be on exactly the same subject as this thread so I don''t think there is a need for two threads on the same topic............ hang on a second what am I saying, this is the Pink ''un message board after all. We should have at least 10 different threads with the same theme.

i dont suppose anyone knows if adams can goes without costing loads ?

ie what his contract is like ? a sensible option hiring someone as desperate for a chance as him with so little experience would surely have been to have him on a rolling monthly contract or at least one with a sensible clause for ditching him

Cant see them sacking him. Will make them look very silly to sack the man 75% of the fans didnt want. A bit sacking Hughton, we all knew he should of went after defeat to Fulham at home boxing day. Sometimes i think you can see what is on the horizon but some people let there heart rule there head. Sadly i think this was destined to fail.

Agree with most there alartz but not comparing Adams with Lambert. The latter had worked his apprenticeship in the lower leagues and showed great potential. McNally new him from Celtic days so this wasn''t a ''stab in the dark'' at all

The Board won''t dismiss him because, after the hiring of Hughton and his belated but inevitable firing it will look pretty poor on them that yet another under whelming recruit has lived up to the fears of most supporters.

Why did we hire our youth team coach when bouncing back was such a priority. Adams should be cutting his teeth in League One and Two not taking his baby steps at such a crucial moment in our history. We can''t afford to be wounded game after games by the lessons he''s still learning that his opposite numbers learned years ago.

The Board are taking us for fools if they honestly think we believe that scouring the earth the best manager available last summer was, by sheer coincidence, a man already here with less than 10 adult matches under his belt and no victories!

Agreed. Adams will take us to mid-table obscurity, the squad will unwind further and, in turn, we will revert to Championship mediocrity. An inevitable outcome of appointing a novice when an expert was needed. What price Lennon, Warnock or McCarthy now? Only one choice now and that''s Pullis. But, as has been said earlier, I don''t believe the board have the awareness that things aren''t exactly going as planned.

I think as clueless as they are, they will look at the fixtures and believe that we will win our next 2 home games. They will take this chance.

Unfortunately 2 more very winnable home games will pass, more points will be dropped and we will have blown what should have been a simple return to the prem.

Unfortunately they will absolutely balls it up as per usual. They bumble from one crisis to the next. They got luck with Lambert, otherwise I truly believe we could be play g 3rd or 4th Tier football.

This time they may not get so lucky!

My choice was Lennon from the start but when Adams was appointed I obviously supported him and wished him well. I would still like to see him succeed but not at the cost of another year in this division. The first chance to go up is usually the best and it mustn''t be frittered away.If he survives the international break then the next two are must wins for him else the crowd, who are usually very patient will turn on him. Hughton managed to keep the crowd fairly quiet right up to the WBA defeat but then they turned and everybody knew that he was finished. I don''t want to see that happen to Neil Adams at CR.

IF the crowd do turn i just hope they are intelligent enough to direct their anger at our hapless board and not Adams. He should never have been put in this position in the first place. Whereas Delia and Co. have had such an easy ride for years despite their ever increasing catalogue of shambolic cock ups. Really the crowd turning on Adams shouldn''t be an issue as he should be put out of his and our misery in the next couple of days. However I have next to no faith in the clowns in charge of NCFC doing the right thing in a timely decisive manner.