Sign in to follow this  
whistleblower

Adams looks and sounds shot to pieces

The images from the City Ground say it all - he looks a beaten man and knows it. If we are going to sack him then now is the perfect opportunity - international break for Tony Pulis to come in, bang heads together and get us organised and leverage what is the strongest squad in the league. His interview on Canary Call was classic - he as much admitted he didnt know how he could turn this around.

We just lost to the team with the 2nd worst form over the last 10 games - Neil has no tactical clue at all. They were there for the taking and he was too timid to go for the throat

I pity poor Buh, alone in his bedroom at his parents home - crying into the pictures of Neil that lay scattered on the floor and adorn his makeshift shrine. "Why don''t they believe me Neil - you''re brilliant, I''m your greatest fan!!"

Although Grant did finally come to that conclusion, he made sure we were nearly as good as relegated before he did and should have had the decision taken out of his hands way before that....I.e before he was appointed in the first place...

Feel for him tbh. Should never have been put in this position.

He''s a great coach and should have been part of the set up, not the number one. He''s great to have around the club and fantastic with the youth. The sad thing now that when he''s eventually sacked he''ll not be able to go back to the role before, which is a loss to the club.

Really tough on him. But ultimately it''s further incompetence from the board. Bar one lucky appointment there an absolute joke. McNally is no where near the man he was biggest up to be, he got very fortunate with Lambert.

You do wonder where we''d currently be if we''d never got lambert.

[quote user="whistleblower"]The images from the City Ground say it all - he looks a beaten man and knows it. If we are going to sack him then now is the perfect opportunity - international break for Tony Pulis to come in, bang heads together and get us organised and leverage what is the strongest squad in the league. His interview on Canary Call was classic - he as much admitted he didnt know how he could turn this around.

We just lost to the team with the 2nd worst form over the last 10 games - Neil has no tactical clue at all. They were there for the taking and he was too timid to go for the throat

I pity poor Buh, alone in his bedroom at his parents home - crying into the pictures of Neil that lay scattered on the floor and adorn his makeshift shrine. "Why don''t they believe me Neil - you''re brilliant, I''m your greatest fan!!"[/quote]

LOL

But Lincoln as I''ve tried to explain elsewhere, when Mcnally and Bowkett came into the club they had full control of the club. Once we had achieved Premier league their control was gradually reduced to now they are just puppets.

Whats the common denominator with the appointment of Gunn and Adams mmmm?

Green and Yellow wrote the following post at 08/11/2014 6:33 PM:

He did sound like a person who knew it is all over. It would not surprise in the least if he resigns.

I really hope he does and goes with dignity, I suspect he will.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Green and Yellow wrote the following post at 08/11/2014 6:33 PM:

He did sound like a person who knew it is all over. It would not surprise in the least if he resigns.

I really hope he does and goes with dignity, I suspect he will.[/quote]I''m afraid it''s going to come down to whether NA is an honourable enough man to do what you say, Jenks. Let us, for the sake of this once great club, hope that he is.Because, as plenty others have already stated, this excuse for a board are surely not going to have the balls to sack him.

He should never have been put in this position in the first place, they''ve learnt nothing from the Gunn fiasco and here we are again.

I''m really struggling to think of any other multi million pound business that''d give the most important job to someone with absolutely zero relevant experience.

He won the FA Youth Cup, a worthy accomplishment of course but is this really a mandate to take over the reigns in one of the most competitive leagues of all?

It may well be the case that he does the honourable thing, I''d also like to think the club can accommodate him back in the Academy as they''re entirely culpable for yet another hapless appointment.

Was at the game today (in the home stands with a good view of things) and have to say WE WERE POOR.

It wasn''t an unlucky last gasp raid by Forest. We came out in the 2nd half only to keep the 1-0, were time wasting from 46mins and absolutely didn''t deserve to win. FACT.

We looked slow, lethargic, nervous and unimaginative. Yet again we failed to start with dynamism and hunger.

Adams has been worked out and cannot adapt.

We shouldn''t have promoted our youth coach (who wasn''t deemed good enough in January to replace Hughton) when an entire world of football managers exists to recruit from. A 26k sell out home stadium, a magnificent away support, the best squad in the club''s history, parachute payments and 3 years Prem status made us an attractive opportunity last summer for any ambitious coach.

Having only coached children Adams could only ever be an unnecessary gamble. The punt won''t pay off.

I was there today too and I agree with most of what Cantiaci Canary says but I thought overall we were the better side but let things slip in the 2nd half. After a pretty comfortable first half we let Forest dominate but we really should have hung on for the draw.I doubt the Board will do anything immediately but these next two home games are going to be very important for the manager.If things don''t rapidly improve them we can only hope the Board will act decisively. With their track record though I somehow doubt it.