Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Different driver, same car crash

Could have posted this on November 8th 2013Impotent strikers who can''t scoreSleepy defenders who can''t defendPoor team selectionNegative tactics Lack of conviction and ambitionNo confidence or beliefBewildering use (or non use) of substitutes Handing the initiative to our opponentsDid we not learn anything from the last 2 seasons?

Sadly, probably not.

Which means dithering along with an increasingly unpopular manager, only sacking him when it''s to late.

Then dread the next appointment.

It''s a pertinent point, sacking him is one thing, what they chose to do next is a really worrying thought.

Mavis the tea lady up at Colney must be busy finishing her CV off tonight in keen anticipation.

The moment Roeder was unveiled my Mumbley, Gunn being reappointed, Hamilton, Grant, oh yes indeed I''m just brimming with confidence at the thought of another extensive pan-European search.

[quote user="Bury Green"] oh yes indeed I''m just brimming with confidence at the thought of another extensive pan-European search.[/quote]who''s currently 9th in Serie D in Italy?

I hear Craig Fleming was assistant manager at blackpool for 48 hours

Perhaps we should give him a shout