Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Martin Awfull... I Mean Olsson

How much worse does he have to be before he gets replaced by Garrido. Had a good season last seaon but has been awfull this season. Garrido came in against **** and had a good game and one of the home games (cant remember who) when Olsson was suspended.

yer dont criticise anyone. has he been good then. Is this a forum or should everyone keep there opinions to themselves.

Olsson has looked disinterested since he didn''t get a move back to the premier league. Evidenced by his sending off at Wolves and the way he petulantly pushed the ref. His attitude and performances since do not merit a starting role.

Not just this weeks whipping boy I posted similar about 4 weeks ago.

I''ve not rated his performances for sometime.

Having said that, things in his personal life could have had a say on his performances. And that would be totally understandable.

I have the same opinion as Pete. Presumably he has lost interest because we turned down his transfer wishes. Displays none of the enthusiasm and commitment of last year. Garrido more than good enough for the Championship.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Olsson got relegatged from the premiership with us and blackburn...

He isn''t a good player
[/quote]

Darren Huckerby was relegated more than once from the Prem.